"Our popular Studio Suppers bring art lovers together in the Studio Theater for a fantastic family-style, pre-show, opening night dinner. Each Supper is prepared by one of Seattle’s finest chefs and a portion of the proceeds goes to a charity of the chef’s choosing. To date, we have raised over $42,000 for various charities including Planned Parenthood, Northwest Immigrant Rights Project, Capitol Hill Housing, Women’s Funding Alliance, FEEST, and Northwest Harvest.
HOW IT WORKS
Studio Suppers are pay-what-you-can sliding scale ($25-$100), and guests pay after dinner. Reservations are taken 10 days in advance—and each dinner sells out quickly. To be the first to know when reservations open, sign up the Studio Suppers email list at ontheboards.org/studio-suppers." (Promo Copy)
• DEC 7: Kari Brunson (Juicebox Cafe, Frankie & Jo’s). Opening night for Kate Wallich + The YC
• JAN 18: Julian Hagood (Harry’s Fine Foods). Opening night for Forced Entertainment
• FEB 1: Ba Culbert (Tilikum Place Cafe). Opening night for Tamara Saulwick
• MAR 1: Tarik Abdullah (The Black and Tan Hall, Morning Star). Opening night for Evan Flory-Barnes
• MAR 15: Donna Moodie (Marjorie). Opening night for Bebe Miller Company