Location: Central New Jersey
More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Bring It On
Stomp the Yard
- Cowgirls, Inc.
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Frank Gehry
- Too many teeth
No teeth at all
- Honey Bucket
Wizards of Ooze
- Elliott Bay
- Dina Martina
- I hate living in Seattle
I wish I lived in Seattle
Staying Home (Lesbians only)
- Will in Seattle
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Ivar Haglund
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: Black Parade..duh
- What song do you never want to hear again?: Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice..hate that song so much
- What do you like to read when you poop?: Book of the Subgenius
- What keeps you up at night?: What happens when we die
- What helps you sleep?: A fine indica
- What song or movie makes you cry?: ET
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: Soul
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Kennedy..pick one
- What book have you read the most?: Cosmic Banditos
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: Mallrats
- What piece of art would you steal?: None.
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: Eh
- What is your sweetest taboo?: Well, you get a saws-all...
For Trolls Only
- What's worse: Gay marriage or black people being allowed to listen to R&B?: Blacks
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: Comedy
- If you found out you were going to have a pit-bull baby, would you have an abortion?: Yes
- Why are people so afraid to learn the truth about building 7?: Because it would end the universe.
- Where do you buy your WOW Gold?: From the WOW store..duh.
- What's your favorite Charles Mudede post?: That one with the picture of a building with incomprehensible Marxist allusions
Fill in the Blank
- God is: an enigma.