Location: Seattle and sometimes Chicago
61 year old guy.
I've been writing a personal journal for over 20 years.
I read lots of books...slowly.
I am an eternal student of Spanish.
I walk, ride a bike, practice yoga.
More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Dan Savage
- Frank Gehry
- Elliott Bay
- Dina Martina
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: "Stricken Smitten and Afflicted" (Lutheran hymn)
- What song do you never want to hear again?: (all rap music and anything by Barry Mannilow
- What do you like to read when you poop?: crossword puzzle books
- What keeps you up at night?: worrying about stress at work
- What helps you sleep?: Benadryl 25 mg
- What song or movie makes you cry?: Paloma de Papel (Peruvian movie)
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: I'm guessing it is left side of head
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Anne Frank
- What book have you read the most?: Bible...with great regret
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: Harold and Maude (various quotes by Maude)
- What piece of art would you steal?: any of my own works of art in other people's houses
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: anything abbreviated into capital letters and the words "ain't" and "dis"
- What is your sweetest taboo?: embroidery
For Trolls Only
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: I believe it is because he is attracted to men with a tan pigment, adequate body hair, and the war brings hotel rates down so he can visit them.
- Why are people so afraid to learn the truth about building 7?: I know all about operator 134 but know nothing about building 7.
- Where do you buy your WOW Gold?: I'm an old man. I don't understand some of these questions. I have a WOW at work but I call it my grocery cart. It is made by Rubbermaid. I probably own some gold but not in my mouth.
Fill in the Blank
- God is: a necessary fiction created by those who cannot cope with the realities of biology.