Location: [West] Seattle, WA
I've been around Slog longer than this profile would reflect, but I'm more of a commenter on the commentary.
I generally agree with Fnarf and think that Catalina Vel-DuRay is a treasure. I still miss elswinger (RIP).
More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Bring It On
Stomp the Yard
- Cowgirls, Inc.
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Honey Bucket
Wizards of Ooze
- Elliott Bay
- Dina Martina
- Will in Seattle
- Ivar Haglund
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: "I'll Cover You" from RENT
- What song do you never want to hear again?: Anything by Third Eye Blind
- What do you like to read when you poop?: SLOG
- What keeps you up at night?: Restless Leg Syndrome
- What helps you sleep?: Pills
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: My head.
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Thomas Jefferson
- What book have you read the most?: "The Long Run" by Daniel Keys Moran
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: Zoolander
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: their/there/they're (and anything with the misuse of apostrophes)
For Trolls Only
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: He hates America?
- If you found out you were going to have a pit-bull baby, would you have an abortion?: Yes
- Why are people so afraid to learn the truth about building 7?: Because then we'd know the truth about vaccinations.
- Where do you buy your WOW Gold?: Susan Express
- What's your favorite Charles Mudede post?: That one with the picture of a building with incomprehensible Marxist allusions
Fill in the Blank
- God is: used in horrible ways for even worse ends.