More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Cowgirls, Inc.
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Frank Gehry
- Too many teeth
No teeth at all
- Honey Bucket
Wizards of Ooze
- Elliott Bay
- Dina Martina
- I hate living in Seattle
I wish I lived in Seattle
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: "No One Lives Forever" by Oingo Boingo
- What song do you never want to hear again?: Anything by Nelly Furtado
- What do you like to read when you poop?: The Economist. Then I wipe my ass with it.
- What keeps you up at night?: Money
- What helps you sleep?: Sex
- What song or movie makes you cry?: The Emerald Forest
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: pubes
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Nobody.
- What book have you read the most?: Trial and Death of Socrates
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: Casablanca
- What piece of art would you steal?: The Dying Gaul
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: Run on sentences
- What is your sweetest taboo?: I'm not telling you!
For Trolls Only
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: Because Christopher Hitchens asked him to.
- If you found out you were going to have a pit-bull baby, would you have an abortion?: Yes
- Why are people so afraid to learn the truth about building 7?: Beacuse you can't build 7 without 3 and 4
- Where do you buy your WOW Gold?: At Glenn Beck's childhood home in Mount Vernon
- What's your favorite Charles Mudede post?: That one with the picture of a building with incomprehensible Marxist allusions
Fill in the Blank
- God is: not.