Location: Chez Vel-DuRay
Beacon Hill Housewife and municipal career gal. Born and raised in the rolling hills of western Iowa, have lived in Seattle since God's dog was a puppy. A college educated type, with vast experience in hospitality and trend setting.
Hobbies include slogging, dispensing homemaking hints and tips, gourmet cooking and letter writing and knowing Buddy's there.
More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Cowgirls, Inc.
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Frank Gehry
- Too many teeth
No teeth at all
- Elliott Bay
- Dina Martina
- I hate living in Seattle
I wish I lived in Seattle
- Will in Seattle
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Ivar Haglund
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: Debbie Reynolds cover of "If I Had A Hammer"
- What song do you never want to hear again?: Golly, so many: "Amazing Grace", "God Bless the USA", anything with oboes or bagpipes, any rap song that mentions a brand name....
- What do you like to read when you poop?: how vulgar!
- What keeps you up at night?: four yappy dogs
- What helps you sleep?: a bottle of chardonnay
- What song or movie makes you cry?: hairspray
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: oh my!
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: no one. Let them rest in peace. This is our own problem.
- What book have you read the most?: "Anybody Can Do Anything"
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: The other side of Aspen
- What piece of art would you steal?: "That Man May Use It Freely"
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: its hard to say
- What is your sweetest taboo?: butter
Fill in the Blank
- God is: all of us.