Location: The Cave of the Unknown
More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Bring It On
Stomp the Yard
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Frank Gehry
- Too many teeth
No teeth at all
- Honey Bucket
Wizards of Ooze
- Elliott Bay
- Dina Martina
- I hate living in Seattle
I wish I lived in Seattle
- Will in Seattle
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Ivar Haglund
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me.
- What song do you never want to hear again?: The song from Robin Hood, you know the one.
- What do you like to read when you poop?: Anything. I'll read the back of the tampon box if that's all there is.
- What keeps you up at night?: My brain.
- What helps you sleep?: Excedrin PM
- What song or movie makes you cry?: Under Pressure/Whalerider
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: Where you'd expect it.
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Ted Kord.
- What book have you read the most?: The Cider House Rules by John Irving
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: Mr. Mom
- What piece of art would you steal?: Anything by Andrew Wyeth.
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: Your/You're
- What is your sweetest taboo?: Blaspheming in a church.
Fill in the Blank
- God is: seven.