Location: Capitol Hill, Seattle, WA, USA, Earth, Sol, Sagittarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy
COMTE is the online handle of Christopher Paul Comte, a native of the great State of Oregon, resident of Washington State since 1971, and Seattleite since 1985.
Chris received a Master of Arts in Drama from Western Washington University in 1985, and currently is employed in the Entertainment Industry. He is a member of Actors' Equity Association, the national union representing actors and stage managers in live theatre, and serves on the Seattle Liaison Committee for AEA, which he chaired from 2001 - 2007. He is also the 2008 recipient of AEA's Lucy Jordan Humanitarian Award, presented annually to a member of the larger theatrical community for outstanding service to members of the profession. In addition, And he serves as Board Treasurer of Annex Theatre, Seattle's oldest continuously producing "fringe theatre", where he has been a Company Member since 1988.
Chris is also Site Coordinator for the Kevin Hadley Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program for Artists, providing free annual income tax advice, preparation and assistance to performing, visual, and fine artists in the Seattle area.
More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Frank Gehry
- Elliott Bay
- Dina Martina
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Ivar Haglund
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: That's Life by Frank Sinatra
- What song do you never want to hear again?: 3 Second Rule
- What do you like to read when you poop?: Teh Maakies
- What keeps you up at night?: Red Bull
- What helps you sleep?: A multi-vitamin, and aspirin, and 10 mg of Melatonin
- What song or movie makes you cry?: Anything starring Mike Myer's - and not in a good way
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: My chin
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Jesus - just so he could set the record straight once and for all
- What book have you read the most?: A Winter's Tale Mark Helprin
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: 2001: A Space Odyssey
- What piece of art would you steal?: "The Lion of Nimrud", because it's already been stolen, and it seems only proper to steal it from the Asshole who now has it.
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: Ending sentences with prepositions
- What is your sweetest taboo?: Sucrose.
For Trolls Only
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: To distract us from discovering his clandestine Pit-Bull breeding kennel.
- If you found out you were going to have a pit-bull baby, would you have an abortion?: Yes
- Why are people so afraid to learn the truth about building 7?: Because they know, everyone who's discovered the REAL truth, isn't around to tell anymore.
- Where do you buy your WOW Gold?: Feh, I steal it from unwary hunters.
- What's your favorite Charles Mudede post?: The sexist one with the boobs
Fill in the Blank
- God is: a crutch for the weak-minded.