Location: Capitol Hill, Seattle, WA, USA, Earth, Sol, Sagittarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy
COMTE is the online handle of Christopher Comte, a native of the great State of Oregon, resident of Washington State since 1971, and Seattleite since 1985.
He received a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre from Central Washington University in 1982, and a Master of Arts in Drama from Western Washington University in 1985. He is currently employed in the Entertainment Industry.
More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Frank Gehry
- Elliott Bay
- Dina Martina
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Ivar Haglund
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: That's Life by Frank Sinatra
- What song do you never want to hear again?: 3 Second Rule
- What do you like to read when you poop?: Teh Maakies
- What keeps you up at night?: Red Bull
- What helps you sleep?: A multi-vitamin, and aspirin, and 10 mg of Melatonin
- What song or movie makes you cry?: Anything starring Mike Myer's - and not in a good way
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: My chin
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Jesus - just so he could set the record straight once and for all
- What book have you read the most?: A Winter's Tale Mark Helprin
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: 2001: A Space Odyssey
- What piece of art would you steal?: "The Lion of Nimrud", because it's already been stolen, and it seems only proper to steal it from the Asshole who now has it.
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: Ending sentences with prepositions
- What is your sweetest taboo?: Sucrose.
For Trolls Only
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: To distract us from discovering his clandestine Pit-Bull breeding kennel.
- If you found out you were going to have a pit-bull baby, would you have an abortion?: Yes
- Why are people so afraid to learn the truth about building 7?: Because they know, everyone who's discovered the REAL truth, isn't around to tell anymore.
- Where do you buy your WOW Gold?: Feh, I steal it from unwary hunters.
- What's your favorite Charles Mudede post?: The sexist one with the boobs
Fill in the Blank
- God is: a crutch for the weak-minded.