Location: Frighteningly close to the Mason-Dixon line.
Comic Sans must be abolished.
More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Bring It On
Stomp the Yard
- Cowgirls, Inc.
- Dan Savage
- Elliott Bay
- I hate living in Seattle
I wish I lived in Seattle
- Will in Seattle
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: Origin of Species (C. Smither)
- What song do you never want to hear again?: Muskrat Love
- What do you like to read when you poop?: Back issues of the New Yorker
- What keeps you up at night?: Sirens
- What helps you sleep?: Red, red wine with a chaser of Astelin
- What song or movie makes you cry?: Persuasion (as sung by R & T Thompson)
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: Who's asking?
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Jeremy Bentham, so I can ask him what he thinks of his body: http://www.friesian.com/bentham.htm
- What book have you read the most?: The Deptford Trilogy (R. Davies)
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: The Holy Grail, like any good dweeby girl.
- What piece of art would you steal?: Figure with Meat (F. Bacon)
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: Grammar is it's own worst enemy.
- What is your sweetest taboo?: Slogging into the wee hours.
Fill in the Blank
- God is: an inconvenient fiction.