Location: Where Tory backbenchers roam
I'm a Canadian so I keep all my guns in the freezer where they won't melt. I like good comics and bad urges. I have a cat named Henry, a snake named "Scoodles" and another snake named Fred and that's him in the mugshot. He's 15 or 16 years old, I think. He's sure in a twitchy mood tonight! Ha ha! Good old Fred!
More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Bring It On
Stomp the Yard
- Cowgirls, Inc.
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Frank Gehry
Staying Home (Lesbians only)
- Will in Seattle
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: "Bermuda" (Jonathan Richman)
- What song do you never want to hear again?: "Shook Me All Night Long" (AC/DC)
- What do you like to read when you poop?: I play Tetris on my cell phone.
- What keeps you up at night?: Procrastination
- What helps you sleep?: Exhaustion
- What song or movie makes you cry?: none, I'm dead inside
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: ...my cat?
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: My mom
- What book have you read the most?: Too nerdy to say.
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: WAY too nerdy to say.
- What piece of art would you steal?: I'm too honest to steal. (Goya, "Saturn Devouring His Children"
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: "borrow me some money"
- What is your sweetest taboo?: Women who are younger than middle-aged.
For Trolls Only
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: He loves too much.
- If you found out you were going to have a pit-bull baby, would you have an abortion?: Yes
- Why are people so afraid to learn the truth about building 7?: I dunno, socialism?
- Where do you buy your WOW Gold?: I'm too honest to buy WOW gold, and shut up.
- What's your favorite Charles Mudede post?: That one with the picture of a building with incomprehensible Marxist allusions
Fill in the Blank
- God is: best enjoyed in metaphor