More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Bring It On
Stomp the Yard
- Cowgirls, Inc.
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Frank Gehry
- Too many teeth
No teeth at all
- Honey Bucket
Wizards of Ooze
- Elliott Bay
- I hate living in Seattle
I wish I lived in Seattle
- Will in Seattle
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Ivar Haglund
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: Yakety Sax
- What song do you never want to hear again?: That stupid Whitney Houston one.
- What do you like to read when you poop?: Comics.
- What keeps you up at night?: Cats expecting Pounce at 3am while making very loud biscuits.
- What helps you sleep?: A nice glass of rum.
- What song or movie makes you cry?: Hot Fuzz.
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: Leg.
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Hunter S. Thompson.
- What book have you read the most?: Lord of the Rings.
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: (previously) Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. I TOOK THE BREAD.
- What piece of art would you steal?: If I could get my hands on an Action Comics #1...
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: My own ritual abuse of grammatical norms. I write well, but would be dead without copyediting.
- What is your sweetest taboo?: A nice glass of rum.
For Trolls Only
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: It was all a part of his "agenda".
- If you found out you were going to have a pit-bull baby, would you have an abortion?: No
- Why are people so afraid to learn the truth about building 7?: They're still not over that night at building 6.
- Where do you buy your WOW Gold?: I don't buy it. I strip the corpses of gnomes I've killed in Stranglethorn Vale.
- What's your favorite Charles Mudede post?: That one with the picture of a building with incomprehensible Marxist allusions
Fill in the Blank
- God is: cuddly.