More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Frank Gehry
- Too many teeth
No teeth at all
- I hate living in Seattle
I wish I lived in Seattle
- Will in Seattle
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: John Cage - 4'33"
- What song do you never want to hear again?: Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
- What keeps you up at night?: the frame and springs of my bed.
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Mark Twain, though I'm sure that would just piss him off.
- What book have you read the most?: by frequency: The Wizard of Oz. by volume: The Stand.
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: "him and me" vs. "he and I." Sometimes, they'll even say "him and I"
For Trolls Only
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: for all the slippery, slippery oil.
- If you found out you were going to have a pit-bull baby, would you have an abortion?: Yes
- What's your favorite Charles Mudede post?: That one with the picture of a building with incomprehensible Marxist allusions
Fill in the Blank
- God is: superfluous.