Looking for a Seattle, Portland, or S.F. tech firm looking for an half-arsed polymath and mad scientist.
More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Too many teeth
No teeth at all
- I hate living in Seattle
I wish I lived in Seattle
- Will in Seattle
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: "Imagine Me on the Maginot Line"
- What song do you never want to hear again?: "I Will Always Love You", W. Houston version.
- What do you like to read when you poop?: Headline: "Gerald Fnord Gets Big Money"
- What keeps you up at night?: The prospect of going in to my job.
- What helps you sleep?: Pot. Codeine. Not enough of either, lately.
- What song or movie makes you cry?: Any scene implying that there's some beautiful place where you get to meet dead loved-ones.
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: Back, crotch. or the back (or crotch) of my head.
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Payl Wellstone.
- What book have you read the most?: "Gravity's Rainbow"
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: None; "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and the English for "Yojimbo" come close.
- What piece of art would you steal?: A conceptual piece consisting of large rubies.
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: That the subjunctive were in decline.
For Trolls Only
- What's worse: Gay marriage or black people being allowed to listen to R&B?: Blacks
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: Tolerating gay stuff makes God remove his Gardol (r) shield from Murka.
- If you found out you were going to have a pit-bull baby, would you have an abortion?: Yes
- Why are people so afraid to learn the truth about building 7?: Because they'd rather belueve exciting conspiracy garbage.
- Where do you buy your WOW Gold?: Video games are a waste of a finite life-time.
- What's your favorite Charles Mudede post?: The sexist one with the boobs
Fill in the Blank
- God is: an artifact of the primate brain, but useful as a way of not obeying any actual alpha.