Location: Wichita Falls, TX
I'm a straight guy who supports LGBTQ rights, especially considering as I have family and friends in those groups. After graduating from the University of Chicago, I have been transplanted to Texoma to pursue graduate education at Midwestern State University. My thesis research is on trilobite ontogeny. I play a lot of vidya.
More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Too many teeth
No teeth at all
- Elliott Bay
- Will in Seattle
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: Emerson Lake and Palmer's cover of "Jerusalem"
- What song do you never want to hear again?: "Single Ladies"
- What do you like to read when you poop?: Video game manuals
- What keeps you up at night?: Zombie movies, existence of right-wing radicals
- What helps you sleep?: Reading. Or liquor. Or fatigue. Or reading while tipsy and tired.
- What song or movie makes you cry?: Edward Scissorhands
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: My scalp, duh.
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Roger Zelazny
- What book have you read the most?: "The Hobbit" or "Nine Princes in Amber". Not sure.
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: "In Newton We Trust" by Noah Korman
- What's your biggest grammatical pet peeve?: it's vs. its
For Trolls Only
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: For shits and giggles.
- If you found out you were going to have a pit-bull baby, would you have an abortion?: Yes
- Why are people so afraid to learn the truth about building 7?: FROSTED BUTTS
- Where do you buy your WOW Gold?: At the Midway Market.
- What's your favorite Charles Mudede post?: The fucking idiotic one
Fill in the Blank
- God is: the Creator, but of existence, not nitty-gritty watchmaker. Not a policeman either.