Once upon a time there was a guy who forgot his password and hadn't updated his email from an account that had been closed awhile ago.
More Than You Need to Know
This or That
- Punch Buggy
- Bring It On
Stomp the Yard
- Cowgirls, Inc.
- Dan Savage
- No legs and a million dollars
A million legs and no dollars
- Frank Gehry
- Too many teeth
No teeth at all
- Honey Bucket
Wizards of Ooze
- Elliott Bay
- Dina Martina
- I hate living in Seattle
I wish I lived in Seattle
Staying Home (Lesbians only)
- Will in Seattle
A kick in the face while drowning in fish guts
- Ivar Haglund
- Tom Skerritt
- What song do you want played at your funeral?: I'll be Mellow When I'm Dead by Weird Al
- What song do you never want to hear again?: "The Wind Beneath my Wings"
- What do you like to read when you poop?: Mountain Bike Action
- What keeps you up at night?: Insomnia
- What helps you sleep?: Not drinking coffee
- What song or movie makes you cry?: Graveyard of the Fireflies
- Where's your hairiest square inch?: Right above my dick
- If you could bring one dead person back to life, who would it be?: Kurt Vonnegut, but he wouldn't thank me for it
- What book have you read the most?: Lord of the Rings
- What movie can you recite verbatim?: Airplane!, Princess Bride, Apolcalypse Now, The Wall, Blade Runner
- What piece of art would you steal?: The Hammering Man. And sell if for scrap
- What is your sweetest taboo?: Catholic School Girls in Bondage
For Trolls Only
- Dan Savage started the Iraq war. Why?: He has a thing for Daddy figures like George W.
- If you found out you were going to have a pit-bull baby, would you have an abortion?: Yes
- Why are people so afraid to learn the truth about building 7?: Because it was full of aliens
- Where do you buy your WOW Gold?: You mean WoW?
- What's your favorite Charles Mudede post?: That one with the picture of a building with incomprehensible Marxist allusions
Fill in the Blank
- God is: the worst idea man ever had.