Line Out Music & the City at Night

Sunday, September 9, 2012

TONIGHT: Hazel at the Tractor

Posted by on Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 4:52 PM

To quote KEXP's Hannah Levin:

It's criminal how few people are aware that flippin' Hazel are playing the Tractor this evening. HAZEL, people. The band that Sleater-Kinney used to open for—and more importantly—the band with the best auxiliary member EVER. Yes, Fred will be there tonight, dancing his face off and behaving like the crazy uncle of Les Savy Fav's Tim Harrington. You should go.

Yes, you should indeed.

wow, are you freakin kidding me? I really wish this had been on Slog, instead of Line Out, I would have gone
Posted by genevieve on September 10, 2012 at 1:09 AM · Report this
derek_erdman 2
What, because Slog is cooler or something? Chyeah, right!
Posted by derek_erdman http://www.derekerdman.com on September 10, 2012 at 3:59 AM · Report this
matt 3
How was the show? Does this mean Pete Krebs isn't solely playing gypsy swing music anymore? Because I've missed him.
Posted by matt on September 10, 2012 at 11:54 AM · Report this
J. Burns 4
The five songs that I saw were really good. I showed up at 9:30, and they were already almost finished.
Posted by J. Burns on September 10, 2012 at 1:37 PM · Report this
Through Fade Away 5
The show in PDX was fucking amazing; they played damn near everything! Fred was BRILLIANT!
Posted by Through Fade Away on September 10, 2012 at 6:57 PM · Report this
potatoesobrien 6
Dammit. I would have taken the night off of work for this.
Posted by potatoesobrien http://kuddlykittenz.tumblr.com on September 11, 2012 at 3:28 AM · Report this