Line Out Music & the City at Night

Thursday, January 24, 2013

YAY OR NAY: Prince's "Screwdriver"

Posted by on Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Well, this is weird. Check the brand new song. Glam rock? Prince? Hedwig?

Erin Resso 1
The hell!??!
Posted by Erin Resso http://deejayres.tumblr.com on January 24, 2013 at 12:39 PM · Report this
I love it. It's the best 80's rock I've heard since the 80's. (And I generally don't like 80's rock.)
Posted by BallardBoy on January 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM · Report this
I love it! It's the best 80's rock I've heard since the 80's. And I generally don't like 80's rock.
Posted by BallardBoy on January 24, 2013 at 10:15 PM · Report this
oh how embarrassing, it posted twice.
Posted by BallardBoy on January 24, 2013 at 10:24 PM · Report this
matt 5
That sure is a naughty sentiment coming from a Jehovah's Witness. I guess it's still Prince at the end of the day. My favorite thing about this dude is that he still derives joy from music.
Posted by matt on January 24, 2013 at 10:58 PM · Report this
Yeah, it's interesting that he's still a horny little muthafuka, despite being a frickin' Jehovah's Witness!
Posted by BallardBoy on January 24, 2013 at 11:06 PM · Report this
It's weird that he's not in the video.
Posted by BallardBoy on January 24, 2013 at 11:07 PM · Report this
Wait a minute...is that him, in the long floppy-eared hat!?
Posted by BallardBoy on January 24, 2013 at 11:13 PM · Report this
Larry Mizell, Jr. 9
i'm diggin it! i actually been listening to Lovesexy and Come all day. are they wearing funny hats tho? i can't sign off on zany hats
Posted by Larry Mizell, Jr. on January 26, 2013 at 3:43 PM · Report this