Does this mean the person we all want to see sleeping in the raw more than anyone else is Grant Brissey?

Posted by Statler N Waldorf on October 6, 2011 at 2:49 PM · Report this
Vince 2
Wait. "Smooth Cheeks"? I call him sweet lips.
Posted by Vince on October 6, 2011 at 2:51 PM · Report this
seandr 3
OMG I saw the shit geyser! It was horrible!!
Posted by seandr on October 6, 2011 at 2:54 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 4
I need another poll to determine who in the office is known as Shit Geyser.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on October 6, 2011 at 3:01 PM · Report this
another Stranger circle jerk.... who gives a shit?
Posted by North American Speckled Fleebeedoo on October 6, 2011 at 3:07 PM · Report this
seandr 6
@4: CHS has the story. Turns out it wasn't shit, it was fluid being blasted against the rocks 90 feet below by the .... wait for it ....TUNNEL boring machine.
Posted by seandr on October 6, 2011 at 3:09 PM · Report this
Zebes 7
Dan's in New York, so it can't be him.

Although no date for the quote is given, so maybe it is him...
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on October 6, 2011 at 3:09 PM · Report this
jjm84 8
It was fnarf
Posted by jjm84 on October 6, 2011 at 3:10 PM · Report this
Phoebe on NE 79th 9
@5: FTW
Posted by Phoebe on NE 79th on October 6, 2011 at 3:12 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 10
@6 - Thanks, I saw that, but now apparently, Shit Geyser is in the office. Clearly, someone on staff must now be known as Shit Geyser.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on October 6, 2011 at 3:21 PM · Report this
care bear 11
@5 I think you mean "Who gives a shit geyser?".
Posted by care bear on October 6, 2011 at 3:35 PM · Report this
Whoever it was, they stole this bit from a Pee-Wee's Playhouse episode where Pee-Wee had a sleepover and Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne) had a pickle of time figuring out what he was going to do since cowboys sleep in the buff.
Posted by diggum on October 6, 2011 at 3:40 PM · Report this
rob! 13
I care not a whit who sleeps bare (not raw, please, unless you're suffering from either road rash or carpet burns)—it's really the only way unless you have to share a bedroom with children older than about two.

My opinion of you will suffer, however, if you wear a) full-on JCPenney pj's; b) Fruit of the Looms; c) frilly whatnots.

Bonus points for buttplugs or chastity belts.
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on October 6, 2011 at 4:10 PM · Report this
treacle 14
This poll is legally binding, right? The one we pick has to sleep "in the raw" henceforth, right? "In the raw" means "without skin", right?
Posted by treacle on October 6, 2011 at 4:11 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 15
I voted for Keith Olbermann.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on October 6, 2011 at 4:15 PM · Report this
Cienna Madrid 16
Okay, poll over--it was Goldy. I asked if I could take a pic of his "rawness" but he wouldn't let me because he's not a team player like that.
Posted by Cienna Madrid on October 6, 2011 at 4:31 PM · Report this
merry 17
^^Ha! I KNEW it!! and Yes I Did cast my vote for Goldy because ... well, I could tell you why, but then I'd hafta give you an atomic wedgie.
Posted by merry on October 6, 2011 at 4:40 PM · Report this
sikandro 18
Damn, I went with team Brissey.
Posted by sikandro on October 6, 2011 at 5:00 PM · Report this
Is there only one correct answer? Why no "all of the above"?
Posted by BenY on October 6, 2011 at 9:30 PM · Report this
Cienna Madrid 20
@19, because that mental image would break my brain.
Posted by Cienna Madrid on October 7, 2011 at 10:03 AM · Report this