wisepunk 1
I am going to guess the graphic novel.
Posted by wisepunk on December 22, 2011 at 11:33 AM · Report this
@Wisepunk: You win undying glory! Not exchangeable for cash, void where prohibited.
Posted by Chicago Fan on December 22, 2011 at 11:56 AM · Report this
wisepunk 3
Damn I am good (and it was the only baseball comment)
Posted by wisepunk on December 22, 2011 at 12:02 PM · Report this
HellboundAlleee 4
It's because the Chinese were the only other non-Christians people could think of in the forties. There were lots of Chinese restaurants everywhere--that served chop suey--white people food. I suppose lots of Jews eat in Indian restaurants too.
Posted by HellboundAlleee http://hellboundalleee.blogspot.com on December 22, 2011 at 3:26 PM · Report this
CF: It's too long ago for me to remember the details, but I believe he posted at least one other of your notes on his blog. Something about the way you described your brother gave it away. At least that's how it seemed to me at the time.
Posted by midwaypete on December 22, 2011 at 5:28 PM · Report this
balderdash 6
An old friend of mine reposted a "funny" sign in a Chinese restaurant about how much they love the Jews for this reason, on Facebook. Unfortunately he reposted it from a seriously awful Houston radio DJ who is just about every kind of -phobic you can dredge up in the political spectrum, and the comment for it was something about how the "trash" at Occupy Wall Street "hate Jews."

Anyway "Fuck everyone on Facebook" is I guess what I am saying, especially if they're from Houston.
Posted by balderdash http://introverse.blogspot.com on December 22, 2011 at 6:13 PM · Report this
"#6,"

IT SEEMS CAUCASIAN-MALE HOMOSEXUALS HAVE AN INTENSE HATRED OF HEBREWS. IS IT BECAUSE CAUCASIAN MALES ARE ANGRY AT JEWISH PHYSICIANS FOR CUTTING OFF THEIR FORESKINS AT BIRTH?

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON