Awesome!!!! I can't wait! So happy it is back!
Posted by Space on December 23, 2011 at 9:55 AM · Report this
Finally! Smash Putt is a blast, so glad it's back!
Posted by br3kr on December 23, 2011 at 9:57 AM · Report this
Can't wait! "Final apocalypse"!? This is going to be amazing!!! Smash Putt is my favorite Seattle shindig!
Posted by Space on December 23, 2011 at 9:59 AM · Report this
Me too! I had so much fun when it was by the Stadium last year. I hope the hipper-than-thou f-tard who threw the red flannel hash party last weekend goes to Smash Putt so they can see what fun is really like, lol! Count me in!
Posted by jill20feb on December 23, 2011 at 11:02 AM · Report this
Holy Crap!! What, but no fire-breathing clown mouth to putt through?
Posted by Nony on December 23, 2011 at 11:24 AM · Report this
mulata 6
I volunteer for this every year and it's always a blast! If you haven't been you have no idea... The brains who put this together are bent, bent, bent. And they serve great DRINKS.
Posted by mulata http://artofmulata.com on December 23, 2011 at 4:14 PM · Report this
It's like "Bambi Goes Crazy Ape Bonkers with his Drill and gets Sexy! Im there.
Posted by The tool on December 25, 2011 at 9:26 PM · Report this
I got a hand injury from the "foosball" hole...Don't walk next to the side of it!!! sharp, metal hydraulically-powered actuators...ready to take you out.

Other than that...I wish I had known about it before Valentines Day!

best...miniature golf...ever.
Posted by haaarvard on February 22, 2012 at 3:27 PM · Report this

Other than that...I wish I had known about it before Valentines Day!

best...miniature golf...ever.