I absolutely love it. Frickin awesome.
Posted by NateMan on February 8, 2012 at 9:38 AM · Report this
I would consider going straight for Ellen, but then, that wouldn't do either of us any good, would it?
Posted by Clayton on February 8, 2012 at 9:45 AM · Report this
Ellen believes in dance so much her brother is named Vance.
Posted by Dave M on February 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 5

Ok, but can she be fired for simply being a 3rd rate comedienne who never has anything funny to say.
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on February 8, 2012 at 9:56 AM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 6
This is really a big turnaround for JC Penny. Some of you may recall that there was a gay protest against JC Penny years ago when they dropped their ads from Ellen's show early on after complaints from right-wing wackos.

So I guess it's safe for me to shop at Penny's again?
Posted by Reverse Polarity on February 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM · Report this
@6, I believe it has become mandatory. @5, not pleasing you is the surest sign someone is doing it right.
Posted by gloomy gus on February 8, 2012 at 10:40 AM · Report this
Keekee 8
I was unable to locate the one million moms Facebook page.
Posted by Keekee on February 8, 2012 at 10:48 AM · Report this
Akbar Fazil 9
ha. Looks like one million moms shut down their facebook page.
Posted by Akbar Fazil on February 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM · Report this
"This video no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Bros."

Thus losing millions of dollars in good will and free publicity. Oh well.
Posted by LMcGuff http://holyoutlaw.livejournal.com/ on February 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM · Report this
@10, it's right here on her front page if you like:
Posted by gloomy gus on February 8, 2012 at 11:02 AM · Report this
Vince 12
If people like them ever had any shame, what she said would shame them.
Posted by Vince on February 8, 2012 at 11:09 AM · Report this
Did any one see Bill O'Reilly defending Ellen? I'm.. so.. confused...

wonkette.com/462833/bill-oreilly-compare…;
Posted by augurgirl http://dearmrpresident365.blogspot.com on February 8, 2012 at 11:26 AM · Report this
One Million Moms shut their Facebook page down around 9:45 this morning....I left a comment on their post about Ellen and about 30 minutes after I left my comment, the page was gone, just poofed into thin air...and they had almost 5,000 comments of people of all walks of life disagreeing with their approach, so UN-Christian like of them....the comments were still coming second by second, it was awesome!!! GO ELLEN! Now I'm going to JC Pennys to see what I can buy!
Posted by SoulStar on February 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM · Report this
While I applaud JCP taking the high moral ground here, it's also a necessary business move.

JCP was on it's way to the retail graveyard trying to cater to the One Million Moms of the world. They're reaching out to pinko, homo, liberal types because the alternative is a slow, lingering death.
Posted by Westside forever on February 8, 2012 at 12:42 PM · Report this
Thanks, Gloomy!
Posted by LMcGuff http://holyoutlaw.livejournal.com/ on February 8, 2012 at 1:17 PM · Report this
FUCKING DMCA
Posted by Lack Thereof on February 8, 2012 at 1:50 PM · Report this
this guy I know in Spokane 18
I heart Ellen, but can you stop with the video autoplays? Please? Kthxbye.
Posted by this guy I know in Spokane on February 8, 2012 at 1:50 PM · Report this
Knat 19
@5: I pity you for having never seen Finding Nemo.
@11: Thank you for the link.

Ellen just keeps getting more and more adorable.
Posted by Knat on February 8, 2012 at 1:51 PM · Report this
@15 "They're reaching out to pinko, homo, liberal types because the alternative is a slow, lingering death." - yeah, but that suggests we're getting more progressive and that's a Wonderful Thing!
Posted by easytarget on February 9, 2012 at 4:30 PM · Report this