seatackled 1
Thanks for the link, but would it have killed you to include the actual address, including cross street, in the actual post?
Posted by seatackled on February 10, 2012 at 4:50 PM · Report this
Donte Parks 2
Had lunch there today. Very good. I was mostly curious before they opened, but after one trip I'm really excited about this addition to the neighborhood's options.
Posted by Donte Parks on February 10, 2012 at 4:58 PM · Report this
seatackled 3
Okay, 14th and Pine. I passed by it Sunday and saw help wanted signs. I noticed the place had empty shelves and wondered about it. I'll have to check it out.
Posted by seatackled on February 10, 2012 at 5:01 PM · Report this
chimsquared 4
I find their lack of pork buns disturbing.
Posted by chimsquared on February 10, 2012 at 6:01 PM · Report this
Chef Thunder 5
@4 they are just getting going give them time... Hands down the best Chinese food on the hill
Posted by Chef Thunder on February 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM · Report this
Thank God! I've been traveling to the Eastside for the last 4-5 years to purchase their sweets. Finally, they made it!!
A severely welcome addition!!!
Posted by Fairhaven on February 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM · Report this
@1: If you had bothered to check out the links in the article you'd see that it's at 1404 E Pine St. It even says in the article "at a former Online Coffee" location.
Posted by Weekilter on February 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM · Report this
Honestly, once people experience this place, there will be a line out the door. Their cakes and breads are wonderful.
Posted by Fairhaven on February 10, 2012 at 8:21 PM · Report this
Kitts 9
*sigh* Yet another reason to miss Seattle...
Posted by Kitts on February 10, 2012 at 10:25 PM · Report this
Kinison 10
Meh, Remo Borracchini's will forever be the best fucking cakes in Seattle.
Posted by Kinison http://www.holgatehawks.com on February 11, 2012 at 6:53 AM · Report this
ceefurn 11
Wait, where was it mentioned in Portal?
Posted by ceefurn http://weeklygeekshow.com on February 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM · Report this