Newest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
Oh Disney is supposed to be a safe place the fact that majority of visitors are kids
Posted by Sheen on March 26, 2012 at 6:08 PM · Report this
Posted by Sheen on March 26, 2012 at 5:42 PM · Report this
Oh! I don't know how to react with the news. Well, I guess it happens anywhere though. Disney World stroller rentals
Posted by IzzaWheels on March 1, 2012 at 12:21 AM · Report this
*the camera
Posted by Joe Glibmoron on February 20, 2012 at 7:22 PM · Report this
The guy with a camera is a callow little shit, isn't he? A lot of people must have called him out on his douchery, since he disabled comments.
Posted by Joe Glibmoron on February 20, 2012 at 7:22 PM · Report this
davidlev 23
Something about the bystanders guffawing at the guy's pain makes me sick to my stomach. I don't care if he was drunk or disorderly, the ghoulish pleasure they were getting out of him is awful
Posted by davidlev on February 20, 2012 at 5:37 PM · Report this
@4....I think they meant Libertarians.
Posted by the showstopper on February 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM · Report this
That went on waaaaaaaay too long. What the hell, the park attendees were dealing with this? Although I didn't appreciate all the laughing (I didn't see much funny about it), I do appreciate that those young men stepped in and showed some restraint in their immobilization of the man.

For future reference: A person out of control needs to be removed from other people and kicked off the grounds, and the best way to accomplish this is NOT with pepper spray, but rather, a good hammerlock or one of a few different standing wrist lock variations, and then the guy would walk out with you, and if he mouths off, a little tighter, and....he's nice again! Walk him to the exit, and goodbye, close door, call police, alert parking lot attendant and surveillance crew to monitor the man and report any issues to assure he doesn't drive a vehicle or harass/ endanger himself or anyone else through any means whatsoever.

God, all the training is just like instinct now, I finally understand why we had to do it over and over and over again. I hated it for years and years and thought it sucked, but I've never forgotten it except when two dogs were fighting each other when I was glamping: I had no idea what to do and the smallest least imposing guy there ran right in between the dogs' mouths and pried them apart, meanwhile I look on horrified and form a new PTSD to add to the list. lol. Actually, it was terrifying, dogs sound scary sometimes.
Posted by scratchmaster joe on February 20, 2012 at 4:44 PM · Report this
i have said it before , and i'll say it here again . california is full of total douche bags . sell it back to mexico , it's fail anyway .
Posted by whatsbeckgottadowithit on February 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM · Report this
this guy I know in Spokane 19
I figured she must be his wife. I might snap like that if she was my wife.
Posted by this guy I know in Spokane on February 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM · Report this
Teslick 18
14: You're 100% correct, but, sorry,she came out ok.
Posted by Teslick on February 20, 2012 at 1:33 PM · Report this
thatsnotright 17
I love the fact that when security does arrive, the first thing they do is try to block the camera. That Shrew and the Seven Oafs will soon realize that this was the most interesting part of their vacation. Who really wants to hear anything about another person's kids?
Posted by thatsnotright on February 20, 2012 at 12:58 PM · Report this
switzerblog 16
STAHP! THERE ARE KIDS HERE! YER IN DISNEYLAND! OH MY GAWD! STAHP!

I bet this was super interesting if you can take that nonsense for more than a minute...
Posted by switzerblog on February 20, 2012 at 12:34 PM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 15
#14 we beat her up verbally here in SLOG. Example. "STOP BITCHING YOU BITCH AND TAKE A SWING AT THAT ASS. DO SOMETHING."
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on February 20, 2012 at 12:14 PM · Report this
mikethehammer 14
Yeah, that shrill voiced woman should really be the object of public ridicule here. I mean, is it really so difficult to intuit that this guy just might be mentally unstable and that repeatedly screaming at him to stop just might actually wind up having the opposite effect? I couldn't make it through the entire video, but if someone could just let me know that she also wound up getting pepper sprayed and beaten toward the end, I'd be right appreciative.
Posted by mikethehammer on February 20, 2012 at 12:06 PM · Report this
Simone 13
@8, I'm guessing that that guy in the white hat and striped pants is security. Disney security doesn't cuff people or carry handcuffs. If someone does need to be cuffed and actually arrested then they call on county sheriff deputies who help patrol the parks (for off duty hours pay I bet).

I know what costumes Disney World Security wears but I don't know what Disneyland Security wears.
Posted by Simone on February 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM · Report this
Disney actually has impressive security. Opinion of it shouldn't be based on this incident. I've personally seen them shut down a gang fight with overwhelming force in just a few minutes.
Posted by kmq1 on February 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM · Report this
Fnarf 11
That screaming harridan would drive anyone to violence.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on February 20, 2012 at 11:13 AM · Report this
CC-Rob 10
Gee... I thought Disney was the happiest place on earth...
Posted by CC-Rob on February 20, 2012 at 10:58 AM · Report this
Good think that harpie was there to contribute all her shrill yelling. That certainly helped the situation a lot.
Posted by Dave M on February 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM · Report this
schmacky 8
I don't know...if that fat jackass in the dumb white hat kept spraying me over and over, even when I'm just standing there leaning against the fence and trying to get my shit together, I'd take a swing at him too.
Posted by schmacky on February 20, 2012 at 10:20 AM · Report this
Looking For a Better Read 7
I find it interesting that they even refer to their security personnel as "cast members."

*I'm not a real security officer, I just play one at Disneyland. But, um, stick-em-up.*
Posted by Looking For a Better Read on February 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM · Report this
Gotta live America's lower classes. Now why exactly should we share our wealth with them?
Posted by Theyre so common on February 20, 2012 at 10:05 AM · Report this
Allyn 5
I am caught up in the stroller parked next to the fight. Obviously there wasn’t a child in it at that moment but I’m distracted, wondering how much pepper spray residue got into the fabric of the stroller and would the parents know about the pepper spray. What happened to the poor baby who had been placed back in that stroller once the man was taken away?
Posted by Allyn on February 20, 2012 at 9:58 AM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 4
Lebesian? Is than anything like Lebanese?
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on February 20, 2012 at 9:48 AM · Report this
Allyn 3
What I love about random internet ads: The Disneyland ad I’m looking at right now on this screen as I type this and the “Reverse Roe v Wade” ad on the Slog page.

They’re both so beautifully perfect.
Posted by Allyn on February 20, 2012 at 9:47 AM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 2
Did you hear the voice of that weak woman! "STOP THERE ARE KIDS HERE!" What DLand needs is a strong Lebesian Crew to beat a guy like that. A weak yet verbally bossy woman screaming for others to do things is the root of the world's problems.
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on February 20, 2012 at 9:44 AM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 1

Amazing what they can do with animatronics.
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com on February 20, 2012 at 9:41 AM · Report this