Line Out Comments

jesus christ. didn't know him/his bands/his venue, but what a sad story. RIP and condolences to all involved.
Posted by captain underpants on February 28, 2012 at 9:49 AM · Report this
Wow, unreal. I remebber Aaron from Mines and hanging with Bruno back in the day. He was such a sweet, welcoming guy. Really sad.
Posted by Tonight Sky on February 28, 2012 at 9:53 AM · Report this
Nordic 3
This is a truly tragic loss. Aaron was a huge asset to both Seattle's and Missoula's independent music culture. He will be missed dearly.
Posted by Nordic http://www.myspace.com/nordicsoul on February 28, 2012 at 10:30 AM · Report this
Very, very sad news. RIP Aaron.
Posted by zaps on February 28, 2012 at 10:42 AM · Report this
Poor guy, so terrible. I'm so sorry to all of you that were close to him.
Posted by scratchmaster joe on February 28, 2012 at 3:40 PM · Report this
Sadly, Aaron, I never got to meet you being all these years in Germany. I was hoping to get over to see you and my "other" nephew in Montana this summer. Your mother who is married to my brother is about the sweetest woman I have ever known. My prayers to her and all the family and friends. God rest your soul. Peace from Uncle Jimmy in Germany
Posted by Professor Jimmy on March 7, 2012 at 1:59 AM · Report this
Aaron was a magnificent human being with talent that was so deep within him in the music world. He was definitely my inspiration growing up playing music in Missoula during my days at university. Many of good drumming jams that I will never forget. Super tragic loss. I hope he is safe with the angels and now will be one more angel to help protect and guide us. May you always beat to your own drum Aaron....forever missed!
Posted by samantha etesse on March 8, 2012 at 8:11 AM · Report this