Line Out Comments

LEE. 1
I'm at least curious to see what it is that Candlebox is blasting today.
Posted by LEE. on March 7, 2012 at 3:25 PM · Report this
I voted for Candlebox.

Everyone loves hating on Nickleback. Who gives a living shit about Candlebox? No one. (Yes, this means that if you do, you're a no one.)
Posted by stealingzen on March 7, 2012 at 3:47 PM · Report this
Can I vote for Vampire Weekend? I hear they are in the studio...does that excite anybody?
Posted by Chris Jury http://www.thebismarck.net on March 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM · Report this
LEE. 4
@3

I would assume it would excite the former music editor of this paper?
Posted by LEE. on March 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM · Report this
Blasting is almost always compelling.
Posted by Niloc Yessirb on March 7, 2012 at 7:04 PM · Report this
Didn't Candlebox at least have a song that lots of people liked, about ten years ago? Nickleback just has a dude who is incapable of singing, so half-yells throughout every song. Both these bands should enter a "worst band name contest" just so they could win something.
Posted by Sonya Rodgers on March 7, 2012 at 8:15 PM · Report this
Yarling, Sonya Rodgers, that half-yell singing? It's called Yarling, as in, 'to yarl'. The more you know...
Posted by YAAAHHHEEEEEOOO-OOO-OOO-UNGH on March 8, 2012 at 12:04 AM · Report this
Never heard of Candlebox, but Nickleback is bloody awful.
Posted by Amanda on March 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM · Report this
LEE. 9
@6

Closer to 20 years...fuck, that and #8 make me feel old.
Posted by LEE. on March 8, 2012 at 9:06 AM · Report this