Allyn 1
No Vince yet, so I'll do it for him:

Posted by Allyn on March 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM · Report this
Vince 2
@1 Thank you!
Posted by Vince on March 20, 2012 at 8:48 AM · Report this
Allyn 4
No, Vince, thank you for reminding me of this organization - I first learned of it years ago, but had forgotten about it.

Dan's going to bankrupt me by posting these horror stories, but I'm going to keep donating.
Posted by Allyn on March 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM · Report this
Renton Mike 5
It just seems like a bad idea to try reconciling at a place called the Sportsmen's Lodge.
Posted by Renton Mike on March 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM · Report this
Because children aren't harmed any after being witnesses to their father shooting their mother in the head.

But hey, at least the parents weren't law-abiding, peaceful homosexuals, not shooting at each other where the children can see 'em.
Posted by judybrowni on March 20, 2012 at 9:20 AM · Report this
Max Solomon 7
FIVE AM?
Posted by Max Solomon on March 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM · Report this
Allyn 8
@7 yeah, I'd be a little crabby if I'd been up till 5am, too.
Posted by Allyn on March 20, 2012 at 10:23 AM · Report this
Ophian 9
Fuck. This and the previous post....I'm just going to hide in a hole in the ground until the human species goes away.
Posted by Ophian on March 20, 2012 at 10:26 AM · Report this
debug 10
You have to give him credit for arguing it out all night before giving up on love.

What a nightmare people can be to each other.
Posted by debug on March 20, 2012 at 11:54 AM · Report this
I'm sure Frothy's argument is that of course there are always going to be a few bad apples in the straight bunch but ALL gays and lesbians are automatically, de facto bad role models for children. So there. (resume smug face.)
Posted by tniel on March 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM · Report this
What Now? 12
Every child deserves a loving, mentally stable mother and a loving, mentally stable father in a loving, committed relationship.
Posted by What Now? http://voterocky.org on March 20, 2012 at 2:11 PM · Report this
Allyn 13
@12 actually, every child deserves a small, close community of loving people of all ages and genders and races and backgrounds.

Titles are unimportant.
Posted by Allyn on March 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM · Report this
GoodOmens 14
Allyn and Vince, thank you for bringing a ray of hope to these terrible stories.
Posted by GoodOmens on March 21, 2012 at 6:40 PM · Report this