mkyorai 1
Ewww.
Posted by mkyorai on April 17, 2012 at 1:48 PM · Report this
I think Goldy was actually talking about his turgid affair with Jim Kastama.
Posted by J.R. on April 17, 2012 at 1:53 PM · Report this
She's a great candidate! And if I were her I'd support Goldy's claim their daughter came from a handy into a test tube.
Posted by gloomy gus on April 17, 2012 at 2:00 PM · Report this
Goldy has seen a different side of her.
Posted by floater on April 17, 2012 at 2:18 PM · Report this
Daddy Love 6
Seriously, who HASN'T had sex with a Washington State Senator? Dino Rossi got around, is all I'm sayin'...
Posted by Daddy Love on April 17, 2012 at 2:19 PM · Report this
What a demeaning way to announce a candidate.
Posted by SeaMariner1 on April 17, 2012 at 2:45 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 8
You're no Bill Clinton, Goldy.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on April 17, 2012 at 3:01 PM · Report this
What does a "travel industry consultant" do? Develop optimum pricing or bumping strategies for airlines? Coordinate ad campaigns or PR for vacation destinations? Advise travel agencies to shut down or cater to rich people?
Posted by David Wright on April 17, 2012 at 3:19 PM · Report this
Ballard Pimp 10
Goldy just doesn't remember having sex with that woman. But he does remember Joe Zarelli.
Posted by Ballard Pimp on April 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 11
This post is dangerously close to TMI.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on April 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM · Report this
emor 12
Hmmm. Most of Cienna's posts on Slog make me like her less these days.
Posted by emor on April 17, 2012 at 4:06 PM · Report this
Cienna Madrid 13
@12, was it my reporting on city council meetings or public art gaffes or crime posts or women's issues or...? Ah, I bet it was my recent coverage of affordable housing in Northgate that cost me the popularity vote.

Whatever my transgression, I am truly sorry. Just please don't take away my crown!

Posted by Cienna Madrid on April 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM · Report this
Hmmmm. Most of Cienna's posts on Slog make me like her more these days. I am thinking of bestowing upon her a tiara, a diadem at least.
Posted by gloomy gus on April 17, 2012 at 4:56 PM · Report this
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn 15
@13

You're mean. Get it? Mean.
Posted by Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn http://youtu.be/zu-akdyxpUc on April 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM · Report this
Jenny from the Block 16
He had sexual relations with a state senator... candidate? Or did he bone another state senator? His ex-wife hasn't been elected yet?
Posted by Jenny from the Block on April 17, 2012 at 5:12 PM · Report this
bedipped 17
Pictures or it didn't happen.
Posted by bedipped on April 17, 2012 at 5:25 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 18
Photoshopping them now ... give me a few minutes, k?
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on April 17, 2012 at 5:54 PM · Report this
Can't fault her judgement...
Posted by delbert on April 17, 2012 at 6:38 PM · Report this
Cienna - this is a classless way to announce a progressive candidate. Grow up...
Posted by rlhsf on April 17, 2012 at 6:44 PM · Report this
seatackled 21
I've liked Cienna less ever since she stole that five bucks from that toddler.
Posted by seatackled on April 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM · Report this
seatackled 22
And also for not winning a Pulitzer.
Posted by seatackled on April 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM · Report this
It's funny how "reproductive rights" actually usually means "right to avoid unwanted reproduction".

That's all.
Posted by madcap on April 18, 2012 at 7:48 AM · Report this
Lissa 24
I heart Cienna, and do not find her to be in the least bit mean. Forth right, acerbic, sharp witted certainly. And funny.
Posted by Lissa on April 18, 2012 at 10:08 AM · Report this