Line Out Comments


Comments (1) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
I used to help run a DIY music space in Ballard, and we would get the non-business banquet license for night's where we would host shows. Due to the fact that we were already straddling the line of what's legal as it is, the banquet license was to basically cover our asses in case someone called in a noise complaint.

A lot of times, venues used to host a wedding will require you to get a banquet license.
Posted by ballardminer on May 10, 2012 at 1:16 AM · Report this

Add a comment