Cato the Younger Younger 1
Would love to see it pass but I wouldn't hold my breath. The police in our quasi-militarized society hold a great deal of sway...and what the boys in blue say so this will go....
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on May 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM · Report this
icouldliveinhope 2
Oh no, I tuned in around 10:30 and they were doing new business, and then adjourned! I can't find results anywhere -- anyone watching know what happened?
Posted by icouldliveinhope on May 30, 2012 at 10:41 AM · Report this
KUOW says it's a no. Fooey.
Posted by Levislade http://ballofwax.org on May 30, 2012 at 10:41 AM · Report this
Posted by icouldliveinhope on May 30, 2012 at 10:48 AM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 5
CALLED IT!!!!

Okay but it fucking sucks shit...
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on May 30, 2012 at 12:10 PM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 6
And the citizens of Seattle sit by and do nothing. It's just not that important to anyone to get mad and demand change. See that's how democracy works. If it's meaningful to the body politic they act. Drinking past 2am is just not that important.
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on May 30, 2012 at 12:20 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 7
Sweet.

Now get off my front patio with your post-bar-closing drinking parties or I'll hose you down.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on May 30, 2012 at 12:22 PM · Report this
You_Gotta_Be_Kidding_Me 8
So. Who are the no votes? How do we replace them with yes votes? And who is going to organize and lead that effort?
Posted by You_Gotta_Be_Kidding_Me on May 30, 2012 at 12:40 PM · Report this
You're kidding yourself if you think it was legitimately 2-1. They probably drew straws to determine who would be the one to vote "yes," just to give the appearance that someone on the panel was in favor of it. I see this as nothing more than a 3-0 vote against it, disguised as a split decision.
Posted by Chali2Na on May 30, 2012 at 1:15 PM · Report this