seandr 1
This hetero male isn't quite sure what you mean, here, Charles.
Posted by seandr on June 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM · Report this
Knat 2
What does being a hetero male have to do with being fooled by this or not? I feel like I should set up a macro for this, to save myself the future typing:

Mudede, what the fuck are you talking about? How high are you?
Posted by Knat on June 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 3
It must be nice to have a job where you get paid to say whatever idiotic, moronic thing that pops into your head.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on June 8, 2012 at 9:22 AM · Report this
Reverse Polarity 4
Hahahaha.

I live for some of the idiotic, moronic things that pop into Charles' head.
Posted by Reverse Polarity on June 8, 2012 at 9:25 AM · Report this
So credulity is the province of faggots? That explains why my last boyfriend convinced me he had nine inches when it hardly even tickled.

Better late than never to learn all this cocksmoking's left me gullible, Charles. You're a real pal.
Posted by gloomy gus on June 8, 2012 at 9:37 AM · Report this
HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE ASS, YOU IMBECILES. THE BEHIND. THE POSTERIOR.

Jesus. I realize Mudede is sometimes oblique in his prose, but it seems like some of your brains instantly shut off whenever his name appears.
Posted by Morosoph on June 8, 2012 at 9:39 AM · Report this
bedipped 7
"all of that stuff" = ???
Did they tell the Stranger in advance because the overwhelming heterosexuality of the staff would have seen through their contretemps immediately? Are you protein deprived? You shouldn't have skipped the Brains and Eggs in Missoula (and yes, they'll replace the eggs with tofu if you're allergic).
Posted by bedipped on June 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM · Report this
@6, you have a little whoosh on your chin there. No, other side.
Posted by gloomy gus on June 8, 2012 at 9:52 AM · Report this
Knat 9
@6: OOOOOOooooooohhh, the unremarkable ass on the woman in the unattractive business attire, you mean? Yeah, I'm not as hard-up for some action as Mudede is--as I'm not presently trapped in a family roadtrip--so I didn't find it noteworthy. But thanks for letting us know.
Posted by Knat on June 8, 2012 at 9:55 AM · Report this
Fnarf 10
Charles has obviously never attended a trade show, where all that stuff (and much more) is right there and out of nowhere all over the place. Ever heard the phrase "booth babes"? The first time I ever saw a woman over the age of eight in a bikini was at a car show.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on June 8, 2012 at 9:58 AM · Report this
bedipped 11
@10 I have much enjoyed rearranging the prepositional phrases in your last sentence. Is a Marxist Trade Show an oxymoron?
Posted by bedipped on June 8, 2012 at 10:17 AM · Report this
Max Solomon 12
@9: charles remarked on it. that proves it's remarkable.
charles, i miss your hetero posts.
Posted by Max Solomon on June 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM · Report this
STJA 13
Dammit, Mudede.
Posted by STJA on June 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM · Report this
Theodore Gorath 14
I will make sure to note that if I ever see a decent ass on a woman, it must mean there is a hoax afoot.
Posted by Theodore Gorath on June 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM · Report this
Fnarf 15
@14, because obviously the only reason a woman would be involved in a business or professional context is to attract men's eyes to Dat Ass. I wonder if Charles ever gets caught making that connection in his professorial world.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on June 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM · Report this