Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn 1
They should make them bomb proof too. You know, like if you find an unattended package or baby you can throw it in the nearest box, and it's all good. Could do triple duty with compostables, because landfills.
Posted by Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn http://youtu.be/zu-akdyxpUc on June 26, 2012 at 4:16 PM · Report this
doloresdaphne 2
I would rather be left in a baby box than left with a parent/s who weren't up for the job of parenting.

I do, however have reservations about the shoot where babies are then sent into a pit full of other dumped babies for disposal.
Posted by doloresdaphne on June 26, 2012 at 4:47 PM · Report this
TVDinner 3
I think a spouse box would get more use.
Posted by TVDinner http:// on June 26, 2012 at 5:01 PM · Report this
Fred Casely 4
I'll try anything once. Can you hold the slaw and upgrade me to curly fries instead?
Posted by Fred Casely on June 26, 2012 at 5:23 PM · Report this
Is it not common in Britain to be able to surrender unwanted babies at a hospital? I mean, what's the alternative to the box? Better than a baby dumpster.
Posted by Nitidiuscula on June 26, 2012 at 7:43 PM · Report this
"A Haaaannnnnnd baaaaaaaaaag!?!?"
Posted by yerbamatty on June 26, 2012 at 9:51 PM · Report this
They did this in a pilot program in Japan several years ago; I don't know if it continues. It was supposed to be anonymous, but it seemed like they always tracked the parent down in the end. One of the first "babies" left in a box was a mentally challenged toddler (or 5-year-old? much older than the original intention of the box, regardless.)
Posted by muffinprincess on June 26, 2012 at 9:52 PM · Report this