Urgutha Forka 1
House republicans fail to produce job creation legislation. Again.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on July 11, 2012 at 2:04 PM · Report this
Fnarf 2
What is this, the 33rd vote? I'm glad to see they don't have anything better to do with their time. That must mean the economy is all fixed, right?
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on July 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM · Report this
Fnarf 3
Forgot to add -- what this reminds me of is a kid who keeps asking over and over and over, "now can I have a cookie?" "no." "Now? Can I have a cookie now?" "No" "What about now, can I have a cookie now?" "I SAID NO GODDAMNIT".

Not adult behavior.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on July 11, 2012 at 2:10 PM · Report this
Sir Vic 4
@2 Since the GOP refers to it as the "job killing" Obamacare, they consider repealing it a job creating act.

If the child would simply refer to the cookie as an "appetite enhancement", Mom would surely understand and open the jar just before dinner.
Posted by Sir Vic on July 11, 2012 at 2:31 PM · Report this
Zebes 5
Try to repeal the ACA again. Try to repeal the ACA again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, try to repeal the ACA one more god damn time!
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on July 11, 2012 at 2:34 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 6
Obsessive/compulsive disorder. I'm not making light of the condition. I'm saying the right-wing exhibits sick behavior.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on July 11, 2012 at 3:58 PM · Report this
Renton Mike 7
@6 Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. It's not OCD, it's insanity.
Posted by Renton Mike on July 11, 2012 at 4:16 PM · Report this
Chuckie prefers voting in Zimbabwe where you already know the outcome before it happens. He also prefers watching it from a nice home while commanding everyone else to live in a slum.
Posted by Stranger'sWorstNightmare on July 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM · Report this
TreGibbs 9
House Republicans waste time with meaningless votes that will never pass the Senate and they know it... AGAIN.

House Republicans have no idea how to benefit the unemployed in this country...AGAIN.

House Republican think that the American people are really, really REALLY stupid.... AGAIN.
Posted by TreGibbs on July 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM · Report this
Free Lunch 10
@9 - House Republicans know very well how to benefit the unemployed in this country. But they have an election to win, and they certainly won't win it if unemployment drops. Thus their repeated filibustering of jobs bills.
Posted by Free Lunch on July 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM · Report this
Timmytee 11
All good comments, but, #10, "filibustering" is just in the Senate, right?
Posted by Timmytee on July 12, 2012 at 4:11 AM · Report this