yelahneb 1
Why are we still paying attention to these particular humans
Posted by yelahneb on July 20, 2012 at 12:42 PM · Report this
Bauhaus I 2
What's worse than Tripp saying the word faggot? Watching Tripp saying the word faggot. The level of public discourse begins with me. I'm not going anywhere near this shit. The sooner people fully realize that the best way of stopping this crap is to stop patronizing this crap, the better.

But, I think it's a lost cause.
Posted by Bauhaus I on July 20, 2012 at 12:47 PM · Report this
@1&2: We haven't stopped slowing down to look at car crashes either. Unfortunately it's human nature, and I don't think we're going to stop any time soon.
Posted by NateMan on July 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM · Report this
mikethehammer 4
I'm sure he's got lots of gay friends though.
Posted by mikethehammer on July 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM · Report this
Is Willow pregnant?
Posted by DOUG. on July 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 6
Can he say bastard?
Posted by Pope Peabrain on July 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM · Report this
More, I Say! 7
@6 Ba-dum tschh!

Horrible family, indeed. Ugh.
Posted by More, I Say! on July 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM · Report this
a trailer park somewhere is missing their teenage mom and spoiled brat kid
Posted by freshnycman on July 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM · Report this
can he say 'life in therapy' after he learns to read and google all the crap written and broadcast about and by his mom&dad and lovely grandparents?

Posted by Cassette tape fan on July 20, 2012 at 1:07 PM · Report this
blip 10
Bristol Palin should not have her own television show -BUT- as long as there are cameras around to capture moments like these, where she giggles as her toddler screams that he hates her and calls her horrible slurs that he clearly understands to be personal insults, we should make the best of an unfortunate situation. The more people see this, the more people understand what awful garbage people the Palins are.
Posted by blip on July 20, 2012 at 1:07 PM · Report this
ryanayr 11
whoever cast Tripp in this show should be fired.
Posted by ryanayr on July 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM · Report this
The Lifetime network should be ashamed of itself. It's owned by Hearst, Disney, and a wee bit by NBC too. Assholes.
Posted by gloomy gus on July 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM · Report this
very bad homo 13
Spoiled brats raising spoiled brats.
Posted by very bad homo on July 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM · Report this
Of course, it's perfectly possible that Tripp learned the word from a beloved old uncle in a completely innocent context, such as, "Tripp, be a good lad and fetch us a faggot from atop the andirons, that I might light my cheroot."
Posted by PCM on July 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM · Report this
ArtBasketSara 15 disappointed that this video has been blocked from me because I live in Canada. And since I can't possibly ever find a way to watch it...since no one will post a link that I CAN view it through...I repeat, since NO ONE will post a link that I can view it..

Alas! I shall never have the pleasure of seeing this clip. Though perhaps it' s not a copyright thing and more a social service for the well-being of Canadian citizens...
Posted by ArtBasketSara on July 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 17
@16 Jealous.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on July 20, 2012 at 1:34 PM · Report this
The music in the background makes this dysfunction sound like bumbling wackiness. What an ugly mess all around.
Posted by Nancy Hartunian on July 20, 2012 at 1:36 PM · Report this
Dougsf 19
@12 - Didn't realize the Hearst empire still had a few healthy outposts. If William Randolf were alive today, this shit would be... wait, it'd probably be way, way worse.
Posted by Dougsf on July 20, 2012 at 1:36 PM · Report this
Allyn 21
"I hate that!!" "That's really nice, sunshine."
"I hate you!" "Stop saying that!"

No redirection, no empathy. Uneducated teenage moms perhaps shouldn't have their children immediately removed by CPS, but certainly we could all see the benefit of forcing young parents into a comprehensive parenting class every year until they've grown up?
Posted by Allyn on July 20, 2012 at 1:40 PM · Report this
@21, My mom's standard response to "I hate you" was generally, "You're allowed to. I still love you". It always made us feel awful for saying it.
Posted by moosefan on July 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM · Report this
Allyn 23
@22 my two-year-old has picked up "I hate you". She's the first of my kids to say that, esp. so young. I usually rephrase what she's saying, "you're feeling really angry at me right now." But I'm going to start using your mom's reply as she gets older. Thx.
Posted by Allyn on July 20, 2012 at 1:48 PM · Report this
He probably learned to say "faggot" from the same source that he'll learn to say "tard". Oh, the irony.
Posted by tiktok on July 20, 2012 at 2:01 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 26
@23 et al - My nephew used to say that all the time just to get a reaction. His grandmother, my mother, refused to give him the satisfaction and she'd just say, "Thank you, I know you mean you love me when you say that. I love you, too." He'd smirk and say "I love you." and she'd just say "Thank you, I love you, too." He got so frustrated trying to figure out what would mean "I hate you" that he started crying.
Posted by MacCrocodile on July 20, 2012 at 2:14 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 28
I just watched the clip, despite my instincts not to.

The whole thing could be easily edited down to Bristol saying "I'm... terrible."
Posted by MacCrocodile on July 20, 2012 at 2:17 PM · Report this
Gurldoggie 29
I have just seen the future, and it is one ugly motherfucker.
Posted by Gurldoggie on July 20, 2012 at 2:19 PM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 30
A condom would have made this how would an abortion
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on July 20, 2012 at 2:49 PM · Report this
BD 31
Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Shit happens, you know? And in a way, I feel badly for Tripp. For most of us, such episodes become family jokes told over and over through the years. But this kid's "family joke" is shared with the whole world.

I mean, I laugh at the fact that, at the time she said it, my daughter's longest sentence was to sing along to a Family Guy song, and then there was the look on her mother's face. But, yeah, I'm glad that one's not out there for the whole world to chuckle at. It's a cute story, and my daughter has been pretty good about not embarrassing me by repeating things she's heard her parents say.

I can't even tell people my favorite of those moments, but I'm especially glad it's not circulating on YouTube. Of course, it was a bathtub moment, so, yeah ... one would wonder why it was on camera in the first place.

It's not. I'm the only one, and I haven't even reminded my daughter of the episode. She just wouldn't get the humor.
Posted by BD on July 20, 2012 at 2:51 PM · Report this
I managed to not learn or use the word faggot until I was well into high school. These people are literally scum.
Posted by johnjjeeves on July 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM · Report this
Lesson: Keep abortion safe and mandatory.
Posted by tkc on July 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM · Report this
Sounds like the kid's comfortable acting up, specially around the camera. (Why would you raise your kids in such a public forum?) More than the words and phrases, the most important thing he's learned (judging solely from this clip) is that he's free to do whatever he wants.

Don't want to put all the blame on Bristol, though. I don't know why exactly she agreed to do the show.
Posted by floater on July 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM · Report this
Aside from his choice of words, I think I've finally found a Palin I can agree with. I don't like his sisterparents either.
Posted by nullbull on July 20, 2012 at 4:16 PM · Report this
Mark in Colorado 36
Can the little piece of shit-waste from his bitch's twat say?: "I'm a filthy little bastard from an Alaskan whore's rotting cunt"
Posted by Mark in Colorado on July 20, 2012 at 5:11 PM · Report this
Mark in Colorado 37
@31 BD

I hope something really awful happens to you and yours and you all suffer miserably. Now that would be something I would laugh at and toast an expensive glass of champagne to!!!!!!!!
Posted by Mark in Colorado on July 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM · Report this
At least she admits she's doing a terrible job. A cursing three-year-old is far less offensive than her "parenting."
Posted by mitten on July 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM · Report this
Mark in Colorado 39

Maybe society should consider retro-abortion. And age shouldn't play a factor. Just a wonderful thought!

No, and the death penalty doesn't count.
Posted by Mark in Colorado on July 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM · Report this
TreGibbs 41
Who are these trashy pieces of crap?
Posted by TreGibbs on July 20, 2012 at 7:39 PM · Report this
despicable me 42
Come on guys, Bristol is just showing Sasha and Malia how a REAL parent teaches their child right from wrong.
Posted by despicable me on July 20, 2012 at 8:55 PM · Report this
Knat 43
There were two true things uttered in this clip: "You're not cute!" (technically said twice, and true both times) and "I'm doing a terrible job..."
Posted by Knat on July 21, 2012 at 9:53 AM · Report this
The clip can be viewed without country restriction at dailymotion (dot) com:…
Posted by Country Boy on July 21, 2012 at 10:23 AM · Report this
Alaska to Arizona: The white trash migration route/
Posted by Wing It on July 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM · Report this
labman57 46
This is what happens when -- while searching for quality educational programs for preschoolers -- you routinely switch the channel from Sesame Street to another Ann Coulter diatribe on FOX News.

Or more likely, the kid has been hanging around Sarah too much.
"Grandma taught me a new word today!"
Posted by labman57 on July 22, 2012 at 8:07 PM · Report this
sissoucat 47
@5 I agree, the aunt does look pregnant.

By now, how many preschoolers live on the Palin cumpound ?
Posted by sissoucat on July 23, 2012 at 3:22 AM · Report this