Cato the Younger Younger 1
Let's burn some tax dollars!!! YYIIPPEEE!!!!

Let's pretend we are still in the cold war!! YYIIPPEEE!!!!!
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on August 2, 2012 at 10:19 AM · Report this
Allyn 3
Just heard 'em.

Is it because of memories of Iceman that makes me "happy" whenever I hear the Angels roar past?
Posted by Allyn on August 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM · Report this
lukeiscool 4
Posted by lukeiscool on August 2, 2012 at 10:26 AM · Report this
Last of the Time Lords 5
Let's all sing that horrid song "And I'm proud to be an American where I know at least I'm free" .

And remember to goose step!
Posted by Last of the Time Lords on August 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM · Report this
Dr_Awesome 6
Oh good grief. Again?

They are loud and go fast and look neat. Some folks think that's pretty cool.

I've had a crappy week so far. To quote the Calvin and Hobbes strip where their rained-out camping trip is saved by a last-day jetski ride (or something similar): "Sometimes noise and speed make things all better."

Maybe it was the one where the babysitter broke his heart. Regardless, thats how I feel right about now.
Posted by Dr_Awesome on August 2, 2012 at 10:33 AM · Report this
heywhatsit!? 7
Ah yes. One can tell it's summer time in Seattle when everyone crawls out of the woodwork to bitch about a little noise. They just roared over my house. I loved it.
Posted by heywhatsit!? on August 2, 2012 at 10:36 AM · Report this
Don't even care about your patriotism here, I'm in it for the machinery.
Posted by Aaron S. on August 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM · Report this
Allyn 9
I need them to fly over downtown a couple more times and I'll be just great.
Posted by Allyn on August 2, 2012 at 10:40 AM · Report this
BostonFontSnob 10
@3 I initially thought that was an X-Men reference and then I realized it was a Top Gun reference. Show what I spent the 80s doing.
Posted by BostonFontSnob on August 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM · Report this
@7, @8

Yeah, hate that they are giant bazillion dollar death machines but, FUCKING AWESOME! I love watching them and love the noise. Bring it on.
Posted by otis skidmore on August 2, 2012 at 11:22 AM · Report this
heywhatsit!? 12
I love death machines in the summer.
Posted by heywhatsit!? on August 2, 2012 at 11:26 AM · Report this
Matt from Denver 13

(I'll do my best from 1600 miles away for all y'all.)
Posted by Matt from Denver on August 2, 2012 at 11:41 AM · Report this
Will in Seattle 14
Good thing it's sunny tomorrow.

I was born at a US Air Force Base, as was my dad.

Fly high!
Posted by Will in Seattle on August 2, 2012 at 12:06 PM · Report this
Alicia 15
Was I the only person who thought this was a Doctor Who reference?…
Posted by Alicia on August 2, 2012 at 3:52 PM · Report this