Savage Love Podcast Comments

What an interesting conversation about Truvada. Dan has clearly thought it out, and he knows a lot about people's actual sexual habits. Food for thought.
Posted by dchari on August 7, 2012 at 7:19 AM · Report this
I'm trying to listen to the podcast using the Savage Love android app, but it only downloads 11 or so minutes of Episode 302. Could someone please look into this?
Posted by David McKoskey on August 8, 2012 at 8:17 AM · Report this
mwdean 3
Do an image search for Dr. Chu...just sayin'...
Posted by mwdean on August 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM · Report this
Regarding the Android @2- we are indeed working on it, and are within striking distance of solving this silly problem.
We'll git 'er fixed up real soon. Promise.
Posted by Nancy Hartunian on August 8, 2012 at 9:35 AM · Report this
5 Comment Pulled (Spam) Comment Policy
Regarding @4 - Thanks very much, I appreciate it.
Posted by David McKoskey on August 9, 2012 at 6:51 AM · Report this
A.S.Sexton 7
I have so much to learn about anal sex! But I know I love it. I hope to check this blog out much more.

My Site:
http://alwayssexsurrender.webs.com/">Always Sex Surrender
Posted by A.S.Sexton http://www.alwayssexsurrender.webs.com on August 10, 2012 at 10:51 AM · Report this
What is with the phrase "hitting it" used awkwardly by the old guy? Also, the last time I saw a urologist, I wondered why the average age was 60 or so. No wonder the doc was happy to see a young woman.
Posted by wxPDX on August 10, 2012 at 2:51 PM · Report this
If I lived in Seattle I would definitely want to have Dr. Chu looking out for my sexual health. He seems like a really thoughtful person and an awesome doctor! More Vy Chu episodes please. It might be fun to hear the other doctor guy squirm as he's subjected to the most disgusting medical questions, but Chu is calm, collected, and gives much better advice.
Posted by planned barrenhood on August 14, 2012 at 8:20 AM · Report this
Love you, Dan, and love Dr Chu. As a nurse practitioner, I noticed that Vy uses words we NP's like, like "provider" and "prescriber", rather than doctor. Physicians are awsome, but many of us get really great primary and specialty care from nurses (NP's, midwives) and PA's. As a GGG, politically correct kind of guy, don't forget about us -- you too may need us some day.
Posted by drdgnp on August 16, 2012 at 3:01 AM · Report this
I had a fissure. I was so worried that one of my favorite things was ruined. It took a very long time to heal, possibly partially because I like to be squeaky clean down there. Eventually it stopped bleeding during wiping and I worked up the courage to try anal again. I began back at square one in anal training and worked my way back up. I think if I had picked up where I had left off I would have just hurt myself again.
Posted by tasteless_prattle on March 3, 2013 at 9:57 PM · Report this

We're sorry, but commenting won't be available while we switch over to the new MAGNUM version of the Lovecast. Your comments will be back up tomorrow- please come back and let us know what you think!