And it's raining! And it's raining.
Posted by Hannah in Portland on August 7, 2012 at 4:05 PM · Report this
Ziggity 2
Oh, homosexuals. They're so over-the-top and flamboyant. Makes me want to set myself on fire.
Posted by Ziggity on August 7, 2012 at 4:18 PM · Report this
Grant Brissey, Emeritus 3
I saw only the headline and thought for sure it was in reference to this.
Posted by Grant Brissey, Emeritus http://www.grantropolis.com/ on August 7, 2012 at 4:20 PM · Report this
yelahneb 4
OMG YOU CAN FEEL THE HEAT

:D
Posted by yelahneb http://www.strangebutharmless.com on August 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM · Report this
Were any of them overweight?
Posted by MikeB on August 7, 2012 at 4:32 PM · Report this
Cephalodude 6
@2- please do. Ciao bitch.
Posted by Cephalodude on August 7, 2012 at 5:41 PM · Report this
Ziggity 7
@6: Sorry, that was an Arrested Development reference, not an actual opinion, of which I have very, very few.
Posted by Ziggity on August 7, 2012 at 5:58 PM · Report this
Cephalodude 8
@7- Damn it, I should have caught that. I guess this video just brought out the sassy homo in me.
Posted by Cephalodude on August 7, 2012 at 6:02 PM · Report this
Michael of the Green 9
This is actually pretty awful. Forgive me for being all politically-correct. You suck for posting this. (IMHO)
Posted by Michael of the Green on August 7, 2012 at 6:20 PM · Report this
@9, Oh, good lord, if we can't laugh at ourselves now and again, that only ensures that everyone else will.
Posted by clashfan on August 7, 2012 at 9:36 PM · Report this
Scalpel 11
I love the dismay, "the Bar & Grill!" followed suddenly by "--oh, it's this fuckin' place..."
Posted by Scalpel on August 7, 2012 at 11:00 PM · Report this
I've watched this a few times since it was posted. They sound like a fun group hang with.
Posted by floater on August 8, 2012 at 12:29 AM · Report this
@2 yes, hilarious line delivered by the mother. Love that scene...
Posted by onaboat on August 8, 2012 at 3:49 PM · Report this
venomlash 14
Yup, whole lotta gay voice in there.

@7: Have you seen the new poof?
Posted by venomlash on August 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM · Report this