Fred Casely 1
Attached at the (skinny) hip to fiancé Liam Hemsworth, Cyrus appears to be copying the extreme diet that he had to endure to emanate Gale in The Hunger Games.
Make that sordid because of the writer's garish storytelling, nauseating tonal shifts, ridiculous implication and inclination toward getting words that sound alike confused.

Looking forward to getting her take on the shooting of the Sheikhs in Wisconsin.
Posted by Fred Casely on August 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM · Report this
Fnarf 2
When will these young stars learn that their bodies are the property of the celebrity industry? That's what I want to know. Everybody, have a look for yourself; scrutinize this barely legal girl's every inch looking for clues as to how she feels and whether it's appropriate or not for her to feel that way. It's not just your right, it's your duty as an American to rate and discuss her abdomen.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on August 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM · Report this
Fnarf 3
@1, Sikhs are not remotely the same thing as sheikhs.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on August 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM · Report this
Allyn 4
I think that was Fred's point, Fnarf.
Posted by Allyn on August 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM · Report this
COMTE 5
Shorter American Consuming Public:

"Ah'm rezponsable fer payin' 0.0000237% of yer income, so IT'S MAH RAWHT AZUH 'MURKIN TAH KNOWS EVERTHIN' 'BOUCHEW!"
Posted by COMTE on August 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM · Report this
David Schmader 6
3: He's referencing a Romney blunder. For real!
Posted by David Schmader on August 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 7
Thus ends today's SLOG's post for child molesters...

Tune in tomorrow when pedo filer David Schmader goes around looking for early videos of Clarissa Explaining the World!!
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on August 8, 2012 at 3:09 PM · Report this
Dr_Awesome 8
@7 Grow up.
Posted by Dr_Awesome on August 8, 2012 at 3:12 PM · Report this
care bear 9
Somebody really should tell her to stop wearing those crop tops, though.
Posted by care bear on August 8, 2012 at 3:13 PM · Report this
Fred Casely 10
@9: Somebody like her father, maybe?
Posted by Fred Casely on August 8, 2012 at 3:44 PM · Report this
Fnarf 11
@4, @6, I plead dumbiness.

@1, I'm sorry!
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on August 8, 2012 at 4:06 PM · Report this
McGee 12
@7 You fucking suck and are shitty at reading comprehension.
Posted by McGee on August 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM · Report this
More, I Say! 13
@7 Sorry, I missed the part where Miley Cyrus is still a child at age 19.
Posted by More, I Say! on August 9, 2012 at 9:59 AM · Report this
David, you suck! When I click on a link called "raunchy pic" I want to see a fucking raunchy pic. Instead I get a fully clothed woman who's barely showing a belly button. You're just a tease! I expect some good NSFW links ASAP to make up for it. Ideally also of Miley Cyrus.
Posted by Root on August 9, 2012 at 1:58 PM · Report this