Urgutha Forka 1
A picture guide to tattoo locations and what it says about the person: http://shoulditattoo.com/wp-content/uplo…
Posted by Urgutha Forka on August 10, 2012 at 2:07 PM · Report this
Tacoma Traveler 3
1) The employment market these days is incredibly tough, and I have to compete with people half my age for what few jobs there are.
2) The fashion trend among youth where I live is to get tattoos on their neck, face, chest, and lower arms.

Therefore,

I am able to find work quite easily.
Posted by Tacoma Traveler on August 10, 2012 at 2:20 PM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 4
@3 I hear dealing meth can be a very rewarding career choice for many people.
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on August 10, 2012 at 2:23 PM · Report this
Getting a blowjob from that dude would be like getting a blowjob from America.
Posted by carnivorous chicken on August 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM · Report this
@1 Awesome!

I'll repeat it, even though it's been mentioned already: Where does that guy work? How does he make a living? WHAT is wrong with a person that he thinks it's reasonable to mark up his face like that - and to do that to his tongue! To forever mark yourself up as a freak in blazing color? I'm no psychologist, but I'm getting a major masochistic vibe from him.
Posted by floater on August 10, 2012 at 3:59 PM · Report this
Roma 8
He looks like the Samoan Abbie Hoffman.
Posted by Roma on August 10, 2012 at 4:47 PM · Report this
Also, by the way he is holding them, he apparently wears his sunglasses upside down.
Posted by WenWino on August 10, 2012 at 4:54 PM · Report this