Cato the Younger Younger 1
I can only hope he dies a slow painful death in extreme poverty. I can only hope.
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on August 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM · Report this
Asparagus! 2
This same confusion occurs with pro-choice too.

"Thank your mother for being pro-life."

Fuck you, my mom was loudly pro-choice, and chose to have me.

Posted by Asparagus! on August 13, 2012 at 10:15 AM · Report this
"Have you actually read this thing? Technically, we're not allowed to go to the bathroom."
Posted by Skiwell on August 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM · Report this
Matt from Denver 5
@ 1, the poverty bit is very unlikely, but there are many nasty, drawn-out diseases which could befall him. Pancreatic cancer comes to mind.

That said, I really have to wonder if anyone who isn't a committed dominionist homophobe even listens to this man anymore.
Posted by Matt from Denver on August 13, 2012 at 10:44 AM · Report this
@1, I hope he's crushed by a stack of bibles falling from a tall shelf, and lives just long enough just to realize the literal bible thumping is not unlike the metaphorical.
Posted by Subdued Excitement on August 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM · Report this
Brooklyn Reader 7
Sigh... Only the good, and the poor, die young. Rich evil bastards just go on and on.
Posted by Brooklyn Reader on August 13, 2012 at 11:40 AM · Report this
bleedingheartlibertarian 8
@1--Hurricane or earthquake would be much, much funnier.
Posted by bleedingheartlibertarian on August 13, 2012 at 11:57 AM · Report this
As Dan has said many times: the gays will shut up when full civil equality is achieved. Until then, there will be yelling. Anyone who doesn't like the noise can just agree to grant full civil equality and they'll get their wish.
Posted by I have always been... east coaster on August 13, 2012 at 12:11 PM · Report this
very bad homo 10
It always comes down to babies with these people. Maybe I don't want a baby.
Posted by very bad homo on August 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 11
I didn't even know that old cocksucker was still alive. I thought he kicked the bucket a couple years ago.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on August 13, 2012 at 12:25 PM · Report this
Actually, if there is a god, Robertson could easily live forever. I can't imagine a person the good Lord would be more averse to having join Him than old Patty.
Posted by johnjjeeves on August 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM · Report this
I hadn't thought about it, but you're right. In their minds, if you're a guy who supports gay rights, then you're assumed to be gay. It's the only reasonable conclusion, as far as they're concerned.
Posted by floater on August 13, 2012 at 12:41 PM · Report this
robwolf 14
Anyone who is so concerned about the sex other people are having, which has no effect on their existence whatsoever, need to STFU. Period.
Posted by robwolf on August 13, 2012 at 1:38 PM · Report this
Dougsf 15
"...and the swine, though it divides the hoof, having cloven hooves, yet does not chew the cud, is unclean to you." (Leviticus 11:7)…
Posted by Dougsf on August 13, 2012 at 1:39 PM · Report this
Allyn 16
at 7 billion people on Earth, it seems that we should all be having more sex (to keep us peacefull) but fewer babies.
Having non-procreative sex (and a lot of it) would be better for humankind.
Posted by Allyn on August 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM · Report this
Catherwood 17
@13 yes. It's obvious that this stuff comes down from straight guys who find gay guys icky, but think gay women are kinda hot (but sinful! Sinful! Hot, but sinful!). They just don't seem to regard lesbians as, you know, REALLY homosexuals. That's just icky, icky guys. Somehow. Living inside Pat Robertson's head must just be a horror not worth contemplating.
Posted by Catherwood on August 13, 2012 at 4:55 PM · Report this
jimmy 18
Lesbians get left out of the conversation once again because in reality Pat, et al, are freaked out about butt sex. It's an obsession. They don't even seem to be aware that half of gay people are woman, many of whom have procreated.
Posted by jimmy on August 13, 2012 at 8:26 PM · Report this
@15 - nicely done.

I'd like Pat to show everyone where in the U.S. Constitution it says that we're allowed to use our children as blood sacrifices to our gods.
Posted by ignatz ratzkywatzky on August 14, 2012 at 12:12 AM · Report this
I would love to kick this guy in the teeth
Posted by hogleg on May 18, 2014 at 5:46 PM · Report this