....the hell was that?
Posted by catsnbanjos on August 22, 2012 at 12:41 PM · Report this
rob! 2
That's model Stav Strashko strutting about for the Toyota Auris. The Ukrainian-born Tel Aviv resident has made waves in the modeling world for his striking, androgynous good looks. And now Stav's doing the same for Toyota.
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on August 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM · Report this
ScrawnyKayaker 3
I'm NOT going to look at the YouTube comments. I'll just assume that "barf/fag" homophobia is the dominant theme.
Posted by ScrawnyKayaker on August 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM · Report this
I'd totally tap thaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh?!?!?!
Posted by tictoc on August 22, 2012 at 12:53 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 5
nice car
Posted by Max Solomon on August 22, 2012 at 12:54 PM · Report this
biffp 6
@3, has to be something about the end of the Crying Game as well. I think the original title to the post served you better.
Posted by biffp on August 22, 2012 at 12:56 PM · Report this
pg13 7
"So, what's the pitch then?"

--Well, I think our message is...buy the Toyota Auris, because you might be attracted to the buttocks of a man who looks like a woman.

"Hmmmmm...I don't know."

--We could add some techno music...

"Sounds good! Let's go with that then!"
Posted by pg13 on August 22, 2012 at 1:18 PM · Report this
Indy 8
@3: If you use Chrome or Firefox, get the herp-derp extension. It replaces all YouTube comments with "herp derp"s. Such an improvement.
Posted by Indy on August 22, 2012 at 2:08 PM · Report this
cracked 9
I was thinking, "Well, that butt is a little boney for me." Man, or women, I think I like a little more meat on the bone.
Posted by cracked on August 22, 2012 at 3:11 PM · Report this
jjm84 10
They must be trying to break into the Miata market.
Posted by jjm84 on August 22, 2012 at 4:45 PM · Report this
biffp 11
@10, ftw.
Posted by biffp on August 22, 2012 at 5:14 PM · Report this
mubhappy 12
Before and after the reveal, my thought was, "Go eat proper meal."
Posted by mubhappy on August 22, 2012 at 5:17 PM · Report this
mubhappy 13
Yes, I think without articles. Shut up.
Posted by mubhappy on August 22, 2012 at 5:19 PM · Report this
@1 IT'S A TRAP
Posted by Hanoumatoi on August 22, 2012 at 9:45 PM · Report this
Hell Yeah! How is that "Masculine-gaze" perogative working for you now...
Posted by fotoeve on August 22, 2012 at 10:41 PM · Report this
Eastpike 16
Goddammit! I knew I was a closet case! (pops eyeballs back into skull)
Posted by Eastpike on August 23, 2012 at 2:48 PM · Report this