alithea 1
yay! nadia!
Posted by alithea on August 24, 2012 at 11:45 AM · Report this
Matt from Denver 2
Thanks for sharing the good news.
Posted by Matt from Denver on August 24, 2012 at 11:46 AM · Report this
34x42 3
Posted by 34x42 on August 24, 2012 at 11:47 AM · Report this
Dr_Awesome 4
That's some neat stuff right there. Thanks, The Stranger!
Posted by Dr_Awesome on August 24, 2012 at 11:49 AM · Report this
I'm glad she's doing better, and wish they'd implanted her with her own laser pointer - she'd never have to be bored again!
Posted by gloomy gus on August 24, 2012 at 12:01 PM · Report this
seatackled 6
Posted by seatackled on August 24, 2012 at 12:16 PM · Report this
Jubilation T. Cornball 7
I really care more about the poor woman in that story, but I'll be damned if this outcome doesn't make me feel so good.
Posted by Jubilation T. Cornball on August 24, 2012 at 12:29 PM · Report this
Original Andrew 8
So glad to hear that poor cat got a second chance at life, love, and happiness.
Posted by Original Andrew on August 24, 2012 at 12:32 PM · Report this
Hooray!
Posted by Gillian Anderson on August 24, 2012 at 12:56 PM · Report this
Posted by venomlash on August 24, 2012 at 12:59 PM · Report this
my life goal is to be as strong as that cat.
Posted by Timothy Rysdyke on August 24, 2012 at 2:04 PM · Report this
Nice story.
Posted by Patricia Kayden on August 24, 2012 at 2:57 PM · Report this
lizlemon 13
What a cutie!
Posted by lizlemon on August 24, 2012 at 5:17 PM · Report this
Tacoma Traveler 14
I would like to see Cruelty to Animals elevated to a felony offense.
Posted by Tacoma Traveler on August 24, 2012 at 5:17 PM · Report this
Sandiai 15
Beautiful happy kitty.
Posted by Sandiai on August 24, 2012 at 5:42 PM · Report this
@14, this degree of animal cruelty is a Class C felony in this state. http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?…
Posted by gloomy gus on August 24, 2012 at 5:48 PM · Report this
Such a moving and important feature story, Mr Frizzelle!
Posted by G g on August 24, 2012 at 6:05 PM · Report this
Eric Arrr 18
I really don't see what the big deal is. By my count, this cat still has two lives to spare.
Posted by Eric Arrr on August 24, 2012 at 6:11 PM · Report this
merry 20
What a beautiful, strong and lucky creature!

I'd like to think that, somewhere, Alyssa is relieved that she didn't actually kill her sweet kitty....
Posted by merry on August 24, 2012 at 6:41 PM · Report this
sirkowski 21
And the new owner will also commit suicide.

It's the cat.
Posted by sirkowski http://www.missdynamite.com on August 24, 2012 at 8:37 PM · Report this
seatackled 22
Thanks for the pics of the cat.
Posted by seatackled on August 24, 2012 at 9:02 PM · Report this
Bauhaus I 23
I'm not exactly crazy about cats, but I have to say that I was worried about poor Nadia. I don't want to pretend that I even begin to understand horrors and torments of bi-polar disease. It makes sense on some level that it can take a person so out of one's self as to stab one's pet, but it is hard for me to imagine someone - even in the throes of a deep mental illness - hurting one's animal. I know it happens.

Don't know who to blame, so I won't blame anyone. Very glad the cat's going to be OK. Poor innocent thing.
Posted by Bauhaus I on August 24, 2012 at 9:22 PM · Report this
I am very happy to see that cat out of the bag. Thanks for the followup.
Posted by sall on August 25, 2012 at 1:30 AM · Report this
venomlash 25
@21: That's a better premise for a horror movie than I've heard in a while.
Posted by venomlash on August 25, 2012 at 9:36 AM · Report this
Claypatch 26
Very happy to see at least one being made it out of that apartment alive. Silver lining to a very sad tale. :/
Posted by Claypatch on August 25, 2012 at 11:24 AM · Report this
Jessica 28
KITTY!
Posted by Jessica on August 25, 2012 at 5:07 PM · Report this
noodles' girl 30
Thank you thank you! I had to see her. Meow.
Posted by noodles' girl on August 26, 2012 at 6:57 AM · Report this
That's one good looking cat. Glad that she's recovering nicely.
Posted by Patricia Kayden on August 26, 2012 at 9:51 AM · Report this