BUT WAIT, what happens when they accidentally pop?!?!?!?
Posted by Timothy Rysdyke on August 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM · Report this
wingedkat 2
... I see what you did there.

Still, he's probably not as nuts as he seems in the video, although anyone willing to be videoed when behaving that way is arguably crazy.. Just look at reality tv.
Posted by wingedkat on August 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM · Report this
rootwinterguard 3
OH MY GOD! Pat Robertson was right about gay marriage! Look what this has come to!
Posted by rootwinterguard http://www.askanatheist.tv on August 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM · Report this
TheMisanthrope 4
What about when they deflate?

Also, I love the generic doomy/evil music when he goes to sleep.
Posted by TheMisanthrope on August 27, 2012 at 1:11 PM · Report this
What kind of happy-gas are those balloons filled with?
Posted by Silver in Ballard on August 27, 2012 at 2:02 PM · Report this
There was a guy with much the same affliction at my college. He was at a halloween event in a balloon bunch of grapes costume of sorts, and could be found during open gym hours dressed in a lilac unitard dancing fondly with a yoga ball. I think every time I saw him he had some kind of inflated sphere in his possession.
Posted by at least its harmless on August 27, 2012 at 2:41 PM · Report this
venomlash 7
@1: This happens.
Posted by venomlash on August 27, 2012 at 3:14 PM · Report this
@7 OMG, THAT'S AMAZING!!! You just made my day!
Posted by Timothy Rysdyke on August 27, 2012 at 3:52 PM · Report this
Fake. God, please let it be fake.
Posted by ohthetrees on August 27, 2012 at 3:53 PM · Report this
I fail to see the problem.
Posted by Andyrew on August 27, 2012 at 4:14 PM · Report this
seandr 11
Give that guy a nice pair of tits to play with and those balloons will quickly lose their appeal.
Posted by seandr on August 27, 2012 at 5:18 PM · Report this
julie russell 12
@1...he comes in his pants?
Posted by julie russell http:// on August 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM · Report this