Line Out Comments

LOOOOOOOOOL

THOSE SONG TITLES
Posted by Larry Mizell, Jr. on September 5, 2012 at 5:18 PM · Report this
Emily Nokes 2
YA SURE ARE HUNG
Posted by Emily Nokes on September 5, 2012 at 6:05 PM · Report this
and he's really, really... really mad at jp getty. he feels like getty owes his family "a billion bucks" or something.

he's not talented, and he's not subtle, but he sure is prolific.
Posted by deepconcentration on September 6, 2012 at 12:15 PM · Report this
Posted by deepconcentration on September 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM · Report this
@4 - WEIRD! And the connection is.... ?
Posted by Kelly O on September 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM · Report this
@5: not sure there's a connection. he's undoubtedly gay, and he's likely mentally ill. and he adores the self-publishing platform.
Posted by deepconcentration on September 6, 2012 at 6:35 PM · Report this
Thanks for the comments.

www.CadillacRidingCowboy.com
Posted by GRANTMACDONALD1 on November 1, 2012 at 6:50 AM · Report this
You have a great website ...!
Posted by GRANTMACDONALD1 on November 1, 2012 at 6:53 AM · Report this
My horse done got bit by a snake … & we got many a more mile to go!
What could I do but to bite out the poison – Sucking sucking sucking sucking sucking the poison from my horse’s leg …. We’ve riden many a mile with many a more mile to go …. Along on the trail a wild hombre did appear n unzipped his fly n implied …!
Shucks Luke it’s been awhile since I’ve had another guy …! Along on the trail another wild hombre did appear n unzipped his fly …! Sucking sucking sucking sucking sucking n sucking …! I’m the sucking cowboy sucking n sucking sucking n sucking n sucking n sucking …!
My horse done got bit by a snake … & we got many a more mile to go! What could I do but to bite the poison out – Sucking sucking sucking sucking sucking the poison from my horse’s leg …
Along on the trail another wild hombre did appear n unzipped his fly … I’m the sucking cowboy sucking n sucking sucking n sucking n sucking n sucking …!
My snake bit horse has covered many a mile with many a more mile to go! Sucking n sucking n sucking n sucking … I’m the sucking cowboy … sucking n sucking n sucking n sucking …!
Shucks … along rides another wild hombre and wonders what the hell …?
I’m trying to save my snake-bit horse … we’ve travelled many a mile with many a more mile to go …!
He undoes his fly and I’m the sucking cowboy … sucking n sucking n sucking … deeper n deeper n deeper n deeper …
me and my horse have died! Me and my horse have died!
To my surprise … I’d been revived … seems an hombre done saved our lives!
All I could do is look deep into his eyes -- as this hombre’s lips done melted on mine!
How could two cowboys fall into each others’ arms and realize that love is so real … between two guys …!
I reckon so Luke … my love for you is no fluke -- Wild Hombre Ya Sure Are Fine!

More...
Posted by GRANTMACDONALD1 on November 1, 2012 at 6:56 AM · Report this
www.RamRanch.com
Posted by FIRSTBANK STUDIOS on March 20, 2013 at 7:55 PM · Report this
Posted by GRANTMACDONALD1 http://www.macdonaldbank.com on March 20, 2013 at 11:41 PM · Report this
Posted by GRANTMACDONALD1 http://www.macdonaldbank.com on March 20, 2013 at 11:43 PM · Report this
Posted by GRANTMACDONALD1 http://www.macdonaldbank.com on March 20, 2013 at 11:46 PM · Report this
GRANTMACDONALD1 14
Earned Getty Oil Company shareholders $4,000,000,000.

www.FourBillionBucks.com

www.GettyandHitler.com

Posted by GRANTMACDONALD1 http://www.macdonaldbank.com on March 20, 2013 at 11:47 PM · Report this
GRANTMACDONALD1 15
Andrew Atchley / RDIO.COM / Fuck My Butt Tebow / This needs to go viral somehow. Please, internet, make it happen!!!
Andrew Atchley / RDIO.COM / Stud / I am certain of a few things in this world. i know that the sun will rise tomorrow, i know that when i drop this apple it will fall to the ground, and i know that i can count on grant mcdonald to release an amazing cock-loving opus each tuesday. thank you, grant mcdonald, for being a rock in this rough ocean we call life.
Andrew Atchley / RDIO.COM / Suck This Cock Gavin / I don't know who grant mcdonald is, but he is prolific, and a genius.
Pumpin Big Hard Cock / Another Scorcher for 2013 / Andrew Atchley / RDIO
Butt Fucked / as american as chevy camaros and virgin buttholes... Andrew Atchley / RDIO
12 INCH COCK / This is pretty great I must say. I mean. The words on this powerful record really strike a new chord. I don't think I've ever heard anything like it. Grant MacDonald is a true visionary that the world will be truly honored to welcome once his art hits the masses. Samuel Baldwin/RDIO
COWBOY COCK / Maybe a bit derivative of Taylor Swift, and there's more than a hint of Toby Keith, but this is a promising first single. Looking forward to more from Grant Macdonald. Aroon/RDIO
Posted by GRANTMACDONALD1 http://www.macdonaldbank.com on May 30, 2013 at 12:13 PM · Report this
GRANTMACDONALD1 16
Clayton Delaney / RDIO.COM / Ram Ranch / An absolute masterpiece. 'Ram Ranch' is truly lightning in a bottle.
Johnnyx & the Voodoo Wild ... a Rock Artist from Los Angeles, CA said: "Love It,...Unique,,,,never heard anything like..."
Robert Wine / RDIO.COM / pet sounds, sgt.pepper's, sticky fingers, nevermind, american idiot, etc. etc. etc. etc. and now grant macdonald's "hard cowboy cock"
Andrew Atchley / RDIO.COM / HARD COWBOY COCK / Looks like 2012 has found its "blonde on blonde" equivalent. Genius from beginning to end.
Posted by GRANTMACDONALD1 http://www.macdonaldbank.com on May 30, 2013 at 12:14 PM · Report this
Posted by GRANTMACDONALD1 http://www.macdonaldbank.com on March 23, 2014 at 12:30 AM · Report this
Posted by GRANTMACDONALD1 http://www.macdonaldbank.com on March 23, 2014 at 12:31 AM · Report this
Posted by GRANTMACDONALD1 http://www.macdonaldbank.com on March 23, 2014 at 12:32 AM · Report this