All beavers have orange teeth.
Posted by dextrose dave on September 6, 2012 at 8:15 AM · Report this
rob! 2
John Boehner's animal familiar?
Posted by rob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U on September 6, 2012 at 8:15 AM · Report this
dnt trust me 3
I was once bitten by a beaver. Gonorrhea. Yuck!
Posted by dnt trust me on September 6, 2012 at 8:23 AM · Report this
The will to live is strong, Charles.
Posted by beaver teeth on September 6, 2012 at 8:36 AM · Report this
That lady was born in 1929. They made them tougher back then.
Posted by jzimbert on September 6, 2012 at 8:42 AM · Report this
Theodore Gorath 6
All rodents develop orange teeth eventually, just the ways our yellow over time.

To anyone who has never seen a beaver, they are quite large animals, and their teeth would go through your skin and muscle like watermelon.

Hats off to this lady.
Posted by Theodore Gorath on September 6, 2012 at 8:50 AM · Report this
Having grown up there, I can say with authority that being bitten by a rabid beaver is, by far, not the worst part of swimming in Lake Barcroft.
Posted by Mr. Happy Sunshine on September 6, 2012 at 9:32 AM · Report this
ArtBasketSara 8
Damn it! Leave it to the beavers to threaten our (Canada's) invasion plan by acting too soon. I guess you get what you pay for when you're hiring front line soldiers.

So..nothing to see here, this solider...er, beaver acted on it's own and um, forget I said anything about an "invasion plan". I mean that's just ridiculous...ya, pfft...the very idea!
Posted by ArtBasketSara on September 6, 2012 at 12:00 PM · Report this
SRJ 9
Reminds me of a friendlier beaver with better dental hygiene.

Posted by SRJ on September 6, 2012 at 3:10 PM · Report this
"Attacked by Beavers" is the stuff of Dan Savage's nightmares....
Posted by RedEye on September 7, 2012 at 1:06 PM · Report this