carriemcc 1
AGREED!
Posted by carriemcc on September 11, 2012 at 7:44 PM · Report this
Cephalodude 2
Friends don't let friends experiment with "eroti-foods".
Posted by Cephalodude on September 11, 2012 at 7:52 PM · Report this
dnt trust me 3
Sorry to interrupt, but I think I've stumbled on to a new (amateurish) way to slog my too-impossible-for-words belief system. Stay tuned......and enjoy the taste of cum in the meantime.
Posted by dnt trust me on September 11, 2012 at 8:54 PM · Report this
wockyjockey 4
wonder why masque doesn't market itself to men for cunnilingus? what, we don't have sensitive taste buds?
Posted by wockyjockey on September 11, 2012 at 11:23 PM · Report this
Zebes 5
So it sounds like those little dissolving breath mint strips, except they gave it wacky flavors and said it's for cock. I wonder if you could do that with other products?
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on September 11, 2012 at 11:31 PM · Report this
Sean Kinney 6
....our time is up.
Posted by Sean Kinney http:// on September 11, 2012 at 11:37 PM · Report this
I think it's a hoax.
Posted by crone on September 12, 2012 at 12:13 AM · Report this
Sean Kinney 8
I can't think of a more insignificant concern. Seriously people. Get a FUCKING LIFE.
Posted by Sean Kinney http:// on September 12, 2012 at 12:22 AM · Report this
smajor82 9
@8 - For something so insignificant, you sure do seem to get pretty upset. I like it when people take the time in their online rants to tell others to 'get a life'. The complete lack of self awareness really shines through.
Posted by smajor82 on September 12, 2012 at 6:34 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 10
I want cock flavored candy. Not the other way around.
Posted by Pope Peabrain on September 12, 2012 at 6:40 AM · Report this
Posted by venomlash on September 12, 2012 at 2:35 PM · Report this
persimmon 12
Dude, it only lasts fifteen minutes! And comes in a pack of three. What kinda lousy afternoon is that?
Posted by persimmon on September 13, 2012 at 6:57 AM · Report this
BrotherBob 13
Well, that is the Certs(r) product. But there is also the Febreze(r) snf the Lysol(r) products. Depends on how awful the stank is....
Posted by BrotherBob on September 13, 2012 at 7:58 AM · Report this
samanthaf63 14
I think the funniest part about it is that you can ALSO order it on Amazon.com!
Posted by samanthaf63 on September 13, 2012 at 1:37 PM · Report this
While I share your taste in spunk, I know from personal experience that there's a boatload of women out there who do not. That's who this product is aimed at.

That and guys who insist that their girlfriends swallow.
Posted by gromm on September 13, 2012 at 2:22 PM · Report this
@4, healthy cunt is mildly acidic so those "miracle fruit" berries should help.

Interestingly, I find that semen and 5-hour energy have about the same aftertaste. The differences being that the energy drink is less viscous and doesn't sit as long in my throat and I can drink a much smaller volume at a time.
Posted by EclecticEel on September 14, 2012 at 7:43 AM · Report this