Urgutha Forka 1
Sir Ian, Sir Ian, Sir Ian, action, wizard "You shall not pass!", cut. Sir Ian, Sir Ian, Sir Ian.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on September 24, 2012 at 9:14 AM · Report this
The Max 2
Best thing about this is if indeed Richard of Glouster, third of his name (1483-1485) is proven to have been a hunchback, this proving Holingshed right, it's another nail in the coffin of Edward de Vere, the Oxfordian candidate for authorship of the First Folio.
Posted by The Max on September 24, 2012 at 9:31 AM · Report this
papa tookshire 3
I thought he was buried, dug up, and thrown in a river.
Posted by papa tookshire on September 24, 2012 at 10:21 AM · Report this
"He who bereft your lady of your husband did it to help you to a better husband."

Classy pickup line.
Posted by Ken Mehlman on September 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM · Report this
Richard III was the first time I saw Sir Ian perform. He made me go all squishy inside. What an instrument!
Posted by PizmoSF on September 24, 2012 at 10:55 AM · Report this
Of all the portrayals of Richard III, Peter Cook's may very well be my favorite.
Posted by I have a cunning plan... on September 24, 2012 at 11:09 AM · Report this
Max Solomon 7
"X has a rather Plantagenet nose" is one of my favorite descriptors.
Posted by Max Solomon on September 24, 2012 at 11:34 AM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 8
Henry VII should have had the corpse of the child murderer quartered and burned into nothing but ash.
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on September 24, 2012 at 2:12 PM · Report this
singing cynic 9
One of my favorite scenes in the cannon. Fabulous. Has anyone seen the Peter Dinklage performance? I've always been curious. I hope he didn't try to use a British accent, however, as his Game Of Thrones ones is atrocious.
Posted by singing cynic on September 24, 2012 at 4:57 PM · Report this