MacCrocodile 1
What? The kids had food.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on September 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM · Report this
Goldy 2
@1 Actually...

Leary said the children were physically unharmed, but troopers fed them because the children said they hadn't eaten anything since the day before.
Posted by Goldy on September 25, 2012 at 12:18 PM · Report this
Cracker Jack 4
Well, at least their parents weren't gay! AMIRITE???
Posted by Cracker Jack on September 25, 2012 at 12:22 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 5
A LIVE DOG LOCKED IN THE TRUNK!

(Afterthought): Oh, and three children also

Three live children? Three live children locked in the trunk?

Strange writing style here Goldy.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on September 25, 2012 at 12:22 PM · Report this
MacCrocodile 6
@2 - "...state troopers found a live dog locked in the trunk..."

I stand by my statement.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on September 25, 2012 at 12:25 PM · Report this
@#1, MacCrocodile
What? The kids had food.

Actually, the cops had to feed the kids because they hadn't eaten since the day before.

On the other hand, in extremis the dog did have food. I'm totally betting on the adult carnivore over the juvenile omnivores.
Posted by Warren Terra on September 25, 2012 at 12:25 PM · Report this
Urgutha Forka 8
Also, her three children, ages 5, 7, and 8.
Also, not a complete sentence.

Sorry, I'm not usually a grammar nazi, but this post of yours really stuck me in the eye this time.
Posted by Urgutha Forka on September 25, 2012 at 12:26 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 9
Don't they know you're supposed to keep the dog on the roof?
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on September 25, 2012 at 12:27 PM · Report this
Poor Dog!
Posted by Senor Guy on September 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM · Report this
I almost thought this was a every child deserves a mother and a father post.
Posted by Seattle14 on September 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM · Report this
Cracker Jack 12
MacCroc, I was with you. Your humor did not go unnoticed.
Posted by Cracker Jack on September 25, 2012 at 12:51 PM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 13
You now know the value of the heterosexual marriage life style. Dogs and kids in the trunk, booze and cigarettes up front with Ma and Pa, the biological parents which are the best option for, um, for the booze and smokes.
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on September 25, 2012 at 1:09 PM · Report this
very bad homo 14
@1 Oh, I get it now!
Posted by very bad homo on September 25, 2012 at 1:44 PM · Report this
Attention disobedient children: this is what happens when you "make" your parents "stop this car" and "come back there."

Jeez, I don't know what's with me lately. I love kids, but the dark humor beast demands to be fed -- with children, apparently.
Posted by PCM on September 25, 2012 at 2:12 PM · Report this
@7 dogs are omnivores too. Just a guess but I think probably more children have eaten dogs than dogs have eaten children.

I've been told that black puppy soup is the thing for a winter cough.
Posted by mt on September 25, 2012 at 2:34 PM · Report this
Dr_Awesome 17
The story in the Everett Herald adds a little more detail:
Posted by Dr_Awesome on September 25, 2012 at 2:35 PM · Report this
Pick1 19
@18 I know right!

If they'd had a married man around he could really just step up to the plate and kill them. Problem solved!
Posted by Pick1 on September 25, 2012 at 7:35 PM · Report this