Puss Puss, holy shit. We used to fill those ashtrays SO FAST.
Posted by gloomy gus on September 27, 2012 at 1:30 PM · Report this
care bear 3
Yeah, what @2 said.

I heart you and I heart jseattle and I heart Slog and I heart CHS. Can't we all just get along?
Posted by care bear on September 27, 2012 at 1:44 PM · Report this
icouldliveinhope 4
I have many a fantastic memory of the White Lightning from my youth. It's still delicious. Mmm.
Posted by icouldliveinhope on September 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM · Report this
BostonFontSnob 5
BurgerTime blows.
Posted by BostonFontSnob on September 27, 2012 at 1:52 PM · Report this
Dominic Holden 6
I have no idea if Sureshot is an advertiser in The Stranger, and I think that's your point because I ribbed CHS on Twitter for glowing coverage of advertisers. If you wanna bring that conversation to Slog, okay. But to be fair, I've been blisteringly critical of advertisers who take political positions I disagree with (those medical marijuana dispensaries are none too happy with me these days). In this case, I am taking a decidedly complimentary stance on Sureshot, not for how it spends money, but for its fearless hamburger convictions.
Posted by Dominic Holden on September 27, 2012 at 1:54 PM · Report this
@5
Posted by paulus on September 27, 2012 at 2:14 PM · Report this
stinkbug 8
Fuck off, you BurgerTime haters.
Posted by stinkbug on September 27, 2012 at 2:30 PM · Report this
Sureshot is great. Got me through my years working on the Ave. If you see a short girl with blond hair behind the counter tip her extra, she's rad.
Posted by Sahoyah on September 27, 2012 at 3:29 PM · Report this
lizlemon 10
Love Sureshot. They have the best most chocolately mochas.
Posted by lizlemon on September 27, 2012 at 3:50 PM · Report this