theophrastus 1
McKenna should be encouraged to make more of those age-ist disgusting old-men around the table tableaus. Those things are even more off-putting that the earlier daughter "hey dad! you protected da womens!" ads.
Posted by theophrastus on October 2, 2012 at 10:25 AM · Report this
Goldy 2
@1 The stunning thing about those ads is that he already has the cranky-old-white-guy vote. Why spend money playing to that base? It's women, hispanics and #asians he needs to win over.
Posted by Goldy on October 2, 2012 at 10:35 AM · Report this
Asparagus! 3
In addition to being generically not-so-likeable, McKenna doesn't really come across as being very Washingtonian, whereas Inslee is so undeniably a pacific northwesterner in his mannerisms, dress, and speech. I mean, he's wearing an ugly fleece jacket in half his ads.
Posted by Asparagus! on October 2, 2012 at 10:35 AM · Report this
MacCrocodile 5
Oh boy! I sure hope we have some drawn-out recount bullshit!
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on October 2, 2012 at 10:38 AM · Report this
Cato the Younger Younger 6
I hope that Inslee gets more of his ads on TV. I'm fucking sick of going to the gym and seeing nothing but McKenna ads on KOMO and KING. It's disgusting
Posted by Cato the Younger Younger on October 2, 2012 at 10:44 AM · Report this
Jaymz 7
Hey, I was one of the luck 540 who received the robo-call poll from King 5 leading to these results. Glad to do my part for my neighbor and fellow attorney Jay Inslee....

McKenna is an idiot.
Posted by Jaymz on October 2, 2012 at 11:19 AM · Report this
Supreme Ruler Of The Universe 8

In a state that is the Land of the 47% you gotta give people something.

Way it is...
Posted by Supreme Ruler Of The Universe http://_ on October 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM · Report this