Theodore Gorath 1
Sorry 2,000 year history, western television and music has informed me that all women like nothing more than being banged out "all night long."

Also, doesn't any nation have a "X" amount of sexual history as long as they have been around for "X" years?
Posted by Theodore Gorath on October 8, 2012 at 9:30 AM · Report this
Fifty-Two-Eighty 2
78 years old? He's forgotten anything he ever knew about sex. Trust me.
Posted by Fifty-Two-Eighty http://www.nra.org on October 8, 2012 at 9:39 AM · Report this
Yes, China, where the sexual revolution started, because foot binding gives me a hard on.
Posted by Ian Smith on October 8, 2012 at 9:49 AM · Report this
Oh look, breastfeeding fetishes existed back then too. How boring.
Posted by suddenlyorcas on October 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 5
I love the erotica. I have some Indian erotica framed and it's beautiful. But I especially like the guy in the missionary position with black socks on. Damn, that's hot!
Posted by Pope Peabrain on October 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM · Report this
So how did the Chinese reproduce before that?

Posted by giffy on October 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM · Report this
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn 7
Yeah, envy of the world. China invented sticking both legs way up in the air. Or just one leg at a time! Everyone in China is a god damn genius. Must be all that tiger mothering.
Posted by Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn http://youtu.be/zu-akdyxpUc on October 8, 2012 at 10:53 AM · Report this
Maybe we should pick up eating tiger dicks and bear bile to get our dicks hard too.
Posted by POH on October 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM · Report this
Ditto on @8

All I know is that the sexual insecurity of the Chinese male has driven rhinos, tigers, and Asian bears to almost certain extinction in the wild because of their belief in the traditional Chinese medicine of Rhino horn powder, tiger dicks, and bear bile and paws for human male impotence.

Traditional Chinese teachings is the last place I would look for guidance in anything having to do with improved sex life.
Posted by cracked on October 8, 2012 at 1:33 PM · Report this
She is not breastfeeding. She's in a menage a trois with a midget and a regular sized guy.
Posted by idaho on October 8, 2012 at 7:08 PM · Report this